US: Gotham (US spoilers)

Associate
I cannot stand Jada Pinkett Smith so undecided whether I'm going to watch this season. Not exactly my favourite show but I tended to watch it over my lunch hour.

Caporegime
For a moment there, I thought we were going to have Penguin and Riddler make out!!! :eek: Thank goodness they didn't otherwise that really would have ruined the show :p

Associate
I'm betting that the big Gordon/Lee scene in one of the next couple of episodes is him saying he figured Hatter would shoot the opposite one and confessing he still loves her.

And with the Penguin thing, well it actually kinda fits. Going all the way back to his interactions with Fish in season 1, his mother and Butch through to his interactions with Jim and Ed later on he's pretty much always been set up to be someone desperately trying to have an emotional connection with someone and I don't think it particularly matters if it's a bloke (anyone who wants to play the canon card at this point take a gander at how far off the reservation we already are in this show).

Soldato
And continuing on from that, penguin is gay....

W
H
A
T

:o :confused:

EDIT:

bit shocked that Jim chose Lee to be killed

To be honest I don't think he is gay, just that he is in the situation where he is pretty much alone (At the top) and he is enamoured by Nigma as he appears to have put everything aside to help him.

I wasn't shocked that he chose Lee, it was obvious that he knew the games Hatter played and did it to get the reporter shot. He may have thought as she was younger and not recently (A few months ago) had an miscarriage she would be able to handle it better than Lee... Good job he didn't shoot her in the head! :eek:

Permabanned
Starting to lose interest in this now. Sometimes it can be really good but I find it hard to care what happens to Jim Gordon or to believe that he turns into the Jim Gordon we all know from Batman.

Associate
If a fan of Grim, Arrow and Supernatural, do you guys recommend me this ? or Flash for that matter?

I find it a hard watch, in fact stopped watching it a few episodes into this season. The young Bruce Wayne stuff is semi-interesting but that's about it. Of course, ymmv :)

Flash is great. Can get a bit soapy at times but in general the best of the tv superhero shows.

Soldato
I find it a hard watch, in fact stopped watching it a few episodes into this season. The young Bruce Wayne stuff is semi-interesting but that's about it. Of course, ymmv :)

Flash is great. Can get a bit soapy at times but in general the best of the tv superhero shows.

I find the opposite. Flash is a filler TV show for me. Same kind of villain in every season and very similar plot from episode to episode.

Gotham has a good range of bad guys with great long term story arcs. Much better production also imho.

Caporegime
Excellent episode, best moments:

- Bruce defending himself from Selena
- Jerome/Joker coming back and putting Gotham in darkness

:D

These American networks really take the ****, after the next episode, it is on a break again... for 3 ******* months... I can see why so many people just wait for the entire season to be aired and then binge watch or wait for box sets, I'm tempted to do the same as well now, all these breaks just completely ruin the flow for me.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
These American networks really take the ****, after the next episode, it is on a break again... for 3 ******* months... I can see why so many people just wait for the entire season to be aired and then binge watch or wait for box sets, I'm tempted to do the same as well now, all these breaks just completely ruin the flow for me.

Hasn't it only just started airing again? I've not started it yet, will wait for it to fully air I think.

We seem to be doing this more and more, just binge the series once its aired.

Back
Top Bottom