My Maximus IX Hero just arrived

Associate
RGB lights. It's ok I found a option in the bios to disable

I'm looking at purchasing this board, sorry to ask again but what do you mean you've disabled the RGB lights? Are they now permanently disabled or just when the machine is powered down?

Not sure I like the idea of having to either have them switched off permanently or left constantly on whenever the machine is switched off.

Soldato
I'm looking at purchasing this board, sorry to ask again but what do you mean you've disabled the RGB lights? Are they now permanently disabled or just when the machine is powered down?

Not sure I like the idea of having to either have them switched off permanently or left constantly on whenever the machine is switched off.

nothing to worry about. for me when i shut the pc down the rgb lights stayed (unless you turned off at the wall socket) but in the bios is a option to disable rgb lights in sleep/hyphenation power off. which i would imagine most people would want

Last edited:
Soldato
nothing to worry about. for me when i just the pc down the rgb lights stayed (unless you turned off at the wall socket) but in the bios is a option to disable rgb lights in sleep/hyphenation power off. which i would imagine most people would want

I did set that but they still stay on, just unplug the psu now.

Back
Top Bottom