**** The Official Lenovo P2 Thread ****

Soldato
I'm loving my P2, it's so much slicker than my Note 3 and I haven't charged it in 2 days!

It's currently sitting at 41%, hasn't been charged since about 10am Friday. Software has taken up 38%, hardware 62%

Has anyone found a decent case a screen protector for theirs?

The only thing I don't like about it is that the camera is not great but hey ho.

Last edited:
Soldato
Does this thing support adopted storage? Tempted to get one for the kid to use without a sim card.

It does. When you add a new card it asks how you want it to be used, just for media storage or to be able to use it for apps and what not.

Associate
I just received the clear Avidet case and I'm pleasantly surprised. There is very little choice at the moment and the likes of Case Mate and Spigen may never produce a case for something that doesn't sell in the millions like a Galaxy or iPhone.

Soldato
Considering this, has the video playback problem been fixed yet?

This is the only reason I'm holding back as I watch a lot of content on my phone.

I've not had any issues have been using it to watch a lot of videos.

On a side note, I just charged it for the first time since 11am on Saturday. I haven't used any power saving features, always had wi-fi or data on, auto screen brightness and had plenty of screen on time including watching a lot of videos.

Coming from a Samsung Note 3 I'm blown away by all aspects of this phone, including build quality. The only thing that could be vastly improved (for me) would be the camera but then it wouldn't be a sub £200 phone.

Soldato
Thinking of getting this phone but I've heard that there's an issue with music being played at a low volume via the headphone jack - causing some interference.

Has anyone else experiened this?

Associate
Flare;30477983 said:
I've not had any issues have been using it to watch a lot of videos.

On a side note, I just charged it for the first time since 11am on Saturday. I haven't used any power saving features, always had wi-fi or data on, auto screen brightness and had plenty of screen on time including watching a lot of videos.

Coming from a Samsung Note 3 I'm blown away by all aspects of this phone, including build quality. The only thing that could be vastly improved (for me) would be the camera but then it wouldn't be a sub £200 phone.

That is good to hear I guess I rather take a punt on this than those chinese phones. Hows the warranty?

Man of Honour
i still want to get this phone, that battery, but why cant they make a ~£350 version, same specs other than a mind boggling good camera.
why are good cameras only on high end phones, don't need fast cpu etc.

emu

emu

Associate
Glaucus;30488726 said:
i still want to get this phone, that battery, but why cant they make a ~£350 version, same specs other than a mind boggling good camera.
why re goo cameras on high end phones, don't need fast cpu etc.

I dont think the camera is too bad to be honest .The other night i took a photo in complete darkness as i needed a reg number off a vehicle and i was surprised how well it came out .

Associate
Glaucus;30488726 said:
why re goo cameras on high end phones, don't need fast cpu etc.

I agree that manfuacturers should make phones with specs like these but with a great camera. Maybe they are worried about canabilizing their high end model sales. I think you are right, most people would prefer to buy a cheaper model with decent specs (like this phone has) and a great camera for a lot less than a flagship.

Man of Honour
that's probably what it is. but i bet they would make more money overall, people like me wouldn't buy a £700 phone regardless, and those who do buy them are unlikely to want to drop the high end cpu/screen etc.

Soldato
Managed to pick up a Z Play for £30 more. At least I know that won't have any issues with sound and has a slightly better camera with guaranteed Nougat update that's rolling out now in Brazil and India.

uv

uv

Soldato
anyone else got issues with whatsapp notifications not appearing whilst the screen is off? I just opened my phone and got like 10 at once!

Also, any recommendations for a case? This phone is slippy as hell :p

Back
Top Bottom