What temperature is your house?

Caporegime
nutcase_1uk;30495620 said:
This is why I love warm air - 19 to 22 in a few minutes.

Really?!

Ours is obviously broken as it takes an hour or so for a couple of degrees of increase. Same in our UK house, which oddly had warm/forced air as well.

Soldato
Cold.

My living room struggles to get above 19c in winter. Warmer upstairs. :(

I don't have heating on at set times, I only put it on when I want it on.

Soldato
23 downstairs in the day (stove on all day every day in the winter which heats downstairs easily)

19 in the evenings in most of the bedrooms. Ours is above a double garage so does drop quicker, sometimes as low as 17 but then underfloor heating kicks in.

Soldato
Hotter the better, can't stand cold houses, my log burner heats the home very good, only use the gas heating for a couple of hours early in the morning and at tea time. 25+ degrees :)

Soldato
No idea.

I have no faith in the thermostat on the stairs, it seems to work in an 'on/off' manner but it buzzes now and then and I doubt it works the way it should. Our boiler has had issues for 8 years, it'll work fine for ages, then you have to reset it every 10-30 mins to keep it heating the house. Downstairs lounge/dining room is always toasty, hallway, kitchen and stairs are always freezing and upstairs is usually comfortable.

Going to be doing some work over the next month insulating areas in the hallway/kitchen to see if make a difference.

Soldato
Amp34;30496678 said:
Really?!

Ours is obviously broken as it takes an hour or so for a couple of degrees of increase. Same in our UK house, which oddly had warm/forced air as well.

15 minutes this morning from 20 to 22. So yes. We do have brand new windows in the back and recently replaced loft insulation. Still need to do the front windows when money permits. House was built 1969. Heating was replaced about 4 years ago with a Bosch boiler in the loft feeding a J&S Aquaire unit.

Back
Top Bottom