Replacement for Antec 200mm 'big boy' case fan?

Soldato
200mm_fan.jpg

Does anyone know of a replacement please for an Antec 200mm 'big boy' case fan that has the same mounting holes etc.?

The one in my case is on the way out and is so noisy that its now disconnected.

Thanks for help :)

Soldato
OP
Thanks, but I was hoping for a direct replacement which has a 3 pin connector and could be run from a fan controller. I might just bin the Antec and improvise something.

Associate
200mm_fan.jpg

Does anyone know of a replacement please for an Antec 200mm 'big boy' case fan that has the same mounting holes etc.?

The one in my case is on the way out and is so noisy that its now disconnected.

Thanks for help :)

Hi,

Sorry - necro of sorts, but wondering how this worked out? I have a Antec 900 case, and the same old Big boy fan that I accidentally cut the power to (long story).

Need a new fan replacement for it. Any suggestions?

Don
Soldato
Spectre Pro or Noctua Chromax are probably your best only options but depends entirely on the mounting hole spacing (which is rectangular I think)

The original beige/maroon Noctua NF-A20 doesn't fit the case but I don't know if the black version is built differently. I had the same Antec 900 with a bust Top fan and bought the A20 3-ish years ago and, while the mounting holes "may" have lined up, the frame itself was too wide for the case. However the frame on the that Bitfenix fan looks thin enough to fit.

I couldn't find a good replacement so I ended up swapping cases to a much larger ThermalTake Core X71 instead, which could do 4x 200mm fans if required (2 top & 2 front) :D

Back
Top Bottom