Cheap useable phone needed.

Soldato
I'm after a cheap phone that I will use for 3-4 weeks while my s7 edge gets sent for repair under warrenty, I don't have anyone I can borrow one off as I need a decent phone as it can be my lifeblood at times at work so a cheap calls only phone isn't an option and family don't do good phones and friend don't hold onto used phones.

My current the thought is to pick up a g4 and take the hit selling it used in a month as I'm getting my contract refunded for the month.

Other than that any other options? I don't want to go used as I can't be doing with the risk even a small chance of losing that phone whole it's away and although amazon have lots of cheap Chinese phones I need somthing that will run all my apps without issues.

I know this may be a big ask but any good alternatives?

Tldr; awkward git wants cheap phone. :)

Soldato
OP
Iphone isn't an option as it's way too much messing about (although I imagine it was partly said in jest)

Vodafone option may be possible but I'd prefer a 5" screen minimum but I'll pop and have a look at it when I get chance as I've seen they have larger options.

Soldato
OP
Dumbnub;30495888 said:

Decided on the smart prime 7 as it gave me 5" and was only £75, should be able to get £50 back to minimise my loss, now to contact samsung to arrange repair.

Didn't want to go Chinese purely for resale issues.

Back
Top Bottom