New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Gotta hand it to whoever is working on getting the forum the way the community wants it. I thought it would be like "like it or GTFO". But I've just come here and it's already looking sooo much better than it did yesterday!

Very well done, and thank you.

Caporegime
Just need to get rid of the black border around the avatar section. And the post section. Maybe have a faint line between posts..? I keep turning off Thesnipergecko's CSS, but then turn it back on again because its just better... :p

Man of Honour
You volunteer to carry out work for OcUK, i.e. working for OcUK on a voluntary basis.

You're like a volunteer sheriff, enforcing the OcUK law, representing OcUK, following instruction given by OcUK, an OcUK representative on the forums, I am addressing a representative of OcUK.

The only subtle difference is that you don't get paid in monetary terms.

Not that it makes a difference to me, I'm just pointing it out. :)

I don't see it as work, but a casual distraction.

Each to their own. Anyway, this is OT. Don't make me "work" and have to do some moderating ;)

Man of Honour
Gotta hand it to whoever is working on getting the forum the way the community wants it. I thought it would be like "like it or GTFO". But I've just come here and it's already looking sooo much better than it did yesterday!

Very well done, and thank you.

We've been throwing virtual things at OcUK to get on with it! :D

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

You volunteer to carry out work for OcUK, i.e. working for OcUK on a voluntary basis.

You're like a volunteer sheriff, enforcing the OcUK law, representing OcUK, following instruction given by OcUK, an OcUK representative on the forums, I am addressing a representative of OcUK.

The only subtle difference is that you don't get paid in monetary terms.

Not that it makes a difference to me, I'm just pointing it out. :)
They gave us all an 8-pack system at Christmas :D

Soldato
4. The forum descriptions have been removed. I preferred the old layout without the posts/threads statistics beneath the forum headers. Now there's just tons of empty space which seems like a big waste. This is what I mean:

d6d2a282c50dfd75e68a0ce67e1558d5.png

3476bce63caa4f206603c0c99106270d.png
Just noticed the forum descriptions seem to be set as tooltips

If you load the forum without jquery tooltip the descriptions are shown.

Seems like a lot of elements are hidden by javascript.

Caporegime
Just a boring point but are you going to trip up on using the vBulletin post icons once you stop paying for the license? Seeing as nobody uses their software any more I assume they keep the lights on by suing people.

Don
Just a boring point but are you going to trip up on using the vBulletin post icons once you stop paying for the license? Seeing as nobody uses their software any more I assume they keep the lights on by suing people.

I had a dig around and they have no copyright(s) associated with them, nor are they registered vbulletin trademarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom