How much is your water bill?

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
You have never been to Scotland then I take it? It rains 300 days per year here. No need to water the garden ever it's usually soaking. People go mad and take their tops off when it hits 14C and you get to see the Sun in between the clouds of rain.

Haha fair :p

Unfortunately not true for all of us. Damn meters.

We've just spent ages going through how much better meters are than unmetered supplies, you'd need to use absolutely ludicrous amounts of water to run up the rateable charge for most larger houses!

Soldato
My wife and I in a flat. Thames Water just bumped our monthly price from £40 to £65 a month. Just wondering what others pay relative to us. If it's justified then fine but it's a considerable jump.

EDIT: Please also add how many people live in your house.
OP does your rate include sewage. I suspect a lot of the cheaper prices that are bring thrown around in the thread are purely for water and not include sewage costs, while your fixed rate seems about right for water and sewage combined.

Currently with Thames water ourselves and the cost is £52 per month and that is fixed rate water and sewage for a 3 bed semi detached.

Associate
A huge amount of ...

£96.72 per year with Severn Trent, No Water Meter.

But then again it's also a super small 1 bed cottage with 2 of us in :D

Soldato
I'm on a meter and get a bill every 6 months. Just had latest bill in last week for £93 and previous bill was around the same amount so about £186 a year. All in including fixed charges and sewage.

Back
Top Bottom