Enthoo Evolv mATX Tempered Glass Release Date

Associate
Saw somewhere on here that this was shown off a few weeks ago. I'm looking for a new mATX case and preferably one with glass side panels.

Anyone know when it will be available?

Associate
OP
I've still not got them on order unfortunately so might be more like end of April/May. Not for a lack of trying I promise!

Haha no worries, are there any other good mATX cases with glass side panels about?

Reason for needing a new case is my little boy (1yo) decided my PC (prodigy matx) case was better off on its side. The flip broke some of the plastic around the screws that hold the "feet bars" on. :/

I was looking at an air 240 but glass side panels look so nice... So was also looking at an in-win 303 but that would swamp my matx build.

Soldato
...are there any other good mATX cases with glass side panels about?

In terms of cases that are glass and ONLY take M-ATX, there aren't many at all. There is the Lian-Li PC-O6SX which is a crazy price and an awkward size. I highly doubt you'd want something this expensive with your 1-year old's proclivity for PC toppling haha!

There's also the Cooltek VR2, RM3, and you could also check out the W2, which is actually ATX but is still very compact. An M-ATX board wouldn't look swamped in there at all, plus it gives you options in the future if you did scale up.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
In terms of cases that are glass and ONLY take M-ATX, there aren't many at all. There is the Lian-Li PC-O6SX which is a crazy price and an awkward size. I highly doubt you'd want something this expensive with your 1-year old's proclivity for PC toppling haha!

There's also the Cooltek VR2, RM3, and you could also check out the W2, which is actually ATX but is still very compact. An M-ATX board wouldn't look swamped in there at all, plus it gives you options in the future if you did scale up.

Ohh the RM3 looks very nice indeed, will do some review searching :D cheers.

Edit :

Yes he is a nightmare :p my Yamaha amp in the living room is taking a beating & iv lost count of how many toys iv found in the subwoofer :|

Back
Top Bottom