** DUCKY TKL - FINALLY HERE AND IN STOCK **

OcUK Staff
OP
I was waiting for these to come back instock on the 14th. Did it just sell out instantly or did you not get any stock?

Must have very slow production on this model has been out for a while but never instock. (I know it took ages for the UK version to come out)

Stock should be landing with the distributor this week. Should be with us next week :)

Soldato
Was looking at a Masterkeys Pro S, but the lack of caps and scroll LEDs lighting up annoys the hell out of me.

Was looking at a Pok3r RGB, but the fact you can't set Fn as a true toggle and have to always hold it down to access arrows annoys the hell out of me.

a Zeal60 is too expensive and hassle as it is custom.

So now I am here... Would like an ANSI version though. Argh.

Associate
Do you know whether these came with pbt keycaps or not?
I heard that they were being sent out with abs initially and that you could request the pbt keys when available.

OcUK Staff
OP
@Ducky UK / @NikTheSHNIK : is there any news on RGB Clears ever? Or is it a case that if you want you have to mod it?

As I understand it clear switches are massively oversubscribed and there isn't enough to go around between manufacturers for their boards. I'm trying actively to get some in, I've even asked about buying switches direct from Cherry. In terms of waiting lists though, the figure of 3 years was banded about...

Associate
As I understand it clear switches are massively oversubscribed and there isn't enough to go around between manufacturers for their boards. I'm trying actively to get some in, I've even asked about buying switches direct from Cherry. In terms of waiting lists though, the figure of 3 years was banded about...
Shame really, I do love Clears but I guess a lot of people also do! Might settle on Browns for the time being then!

Associate
PBT keys just arrived. Can't say i'm that impressed with them. Font choice is very poor, with letters like Q looking like they are missing bits of the character. Font weight is lower so there's less room for light to come through and the character placement just looks a bit off.

I'm going to stick with the keys the keyboard originally came with as the PBT ones don't seem like an improvement. Thanks anyway.

IMAG1189.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom