** INVEST IN GOLD **

OcUK Staff
While the price of Gold rises everywhere else here at OcUK it's falling! Save 30% on this clearance deal.

Buy it for your girlfriend and she can wear it round her neck as jewellery, or for yourself and pretend it's a massive chain, Beastie Boys style!

Wear it on your head to the next fancy dress party you go to:

trump12-1646d5a063e120563d971efd3ab5c967ac3ac8bd-s900-c85.jpg

Or buy it because it's a decent mouse and you would like a spare or something to take to LAN parties and be the centre of attention.

SteelSeries Rival 100 Optical Gaming Mouse - Alchemy Gold (62336) @ £17.99 inc VAT

SteelSeries Rival 100 optical gaming mouse brings unmatched performance to PC and Mac gaming, armed with illumination, a best in class sensor, and six programmable buttons.

Was £24.95 Only £17.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Caporegime
Aside from these being a hideous colour, are these any good?

Looking at a new mouse (currently using a generic HP one - last good one I had was MS Explorer 3.0) but skint at the moment.

I had a look around and they seem to be around £25 elsewhere so it's a good price.

amazon has 4.5 stars from 330 reviews with 230 of them giving 5 stars an 51 giving 4 stars with another 49 3 stars or below.

I would say that it's a decent cheap mouse based on that and for a good price. I might get one for my HTPC

Soldato
Good if you like spongy mouse clicks, many people like these Steelseries mice but if you have the extra £10-£20 isn't the Rival 300 the best to go for? Got tons of old mice atm including the CoolerMaster Havoc I got over a year ago on a good day deal from here, so hardly need more :D

Just had a look at it wouldn't a sweaty hand slide off this mouse considering it's gloss finish?

OcUK Staff
OP
Good if you like spongy mouse clicks, many people like these Steelseries mice but if you have the extra £10-£20 isn't the Rival 300 the best to go for? Got tons of old mice atm including the CoolerMaster Havoc I got over a year ago on a good day deal from here, so hardly need more :D

Just had a look at it wouldn't a sweaty hand slide off this mouse considering it's gloss finish?

Guess it depends on your grip style. I grip a mouse with my thumb and pinky. My palm doesn't even touch. These have rubber side grips too, I only ever go for mice with rubber side grips.

Soldato
I've wanted to do liquid cooling but I'll end up screwing up and leaking water all over my build, wonder what voltage I could stick into a delided 3570k though? Maybe doing watercooling on this would be the best time to learn, although I'm lazy and would only check the loop once a year.

Back
Top Bottom