Soldato
when you hit TH7 I would do this in order

CC (gold)

Laboratory (elixor)
Spell Factory (elixor)
Army Camps (elixor)
DE Storage (elixor)
Barracks (elixor)

BK (DE) (when possible) but should be a High Priority as its good for Defence and Attacking and can throw an attack in your favour

if you dont want to upgrade defences until troops are done, do walls and traps (gold) after CC

Hi Chris thats what i was going to do but i was going to leave out walls do they have much weight? Ive been reading mixed reviews on this

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Sorry if this has been covered in thread already but... trophies...

I'm 1350ish TH7 and just lost 30 trophies to someone TH8, +100 trophies, with a tonne more offense. I myself am searching for matches and I'm hitting people with +2 walls, +1/2 defences in everything, at a prospect of +15 to win, -30 to lose.

I've read their faq on the trophy system from years ago, but I still can't understand why this isn't deemed broken. I cannot get to gold iii ranking at the moment because by the time I've saved the elixir to win enough fights that give peasant tophies, my shield is down and I've been whacked by the next time I log on and lost twice as many tophies as I've won.

Am I missing a trick?

Soldato
Sorry if this has been covered in thread already but... trophies...

I'm 1350ish TH7 and just lost 30 trophies to someone TH8, +100 trophies, with a tonne more offense. I myself am searching for matches and I'm hitting people with +2 walls, +1/2 defences in everything, at a prospect of +15 to win, -30 to lose.

I've read their faq on the trophy system from years ago, but I still can't understand why this isn't deemed broken. I cannot get to gold iii ranking at the moment because by the time I've saved the elixir to win enough fights that give peasant tophies, my shield is down and I've been whacked by the next time I log on and lost twice as many tophies as I've won.

Am I missing a trick?

It's always like that you either trophy hunt or raid.

If you trophy hunt expect to eventually be badly matched.

I found that sticking around the 1200-1300 mark gives many more dead bases at TH7 than going 1450+ which throws up less dead bases and more TH9 TH8 max bases which are impossible for TH7 due to their defences.

I got briefly into GII but will stick at GIII or even SI purely for elixir and gold (DK is harder to farm and I tend to get unlucky matchups.) (cc troops)

Underboss
Balancing update on its way this month, new AD for TH11 and a few troop attack powers increased

Also, you guys having a break from this game now ? there seems to be a few people on a lot less as of late, i know Tim is having a break from the game

Soldato
I am still active, but not as much as I would like to be.
I can't do wars during the week but if there is a war at the weekend I can do it.
Bear in mind that I will be rusty lol.
Gary in game

Back
Top Bottom