• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**RYZEN CPU COOLER INFORMATION**

Permabanned
My Corsair Hydro H110i GT 280mm Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler came with the following mount for AMD motherboards, will it work with AM4 motherboards or do I need a different mount.....

IMAG0318_zps0icgscce.jpg

Associate
My Corsair Hydro H110i GT 280mm Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler came with the following mount for AMD motherboards, will it work with AM4 motherboards or do I need a different mount.....

I would expect that one to work. From what I have read it's only the ones that require you to remove the existing motherboard mount that need a new bracket as the holes are spaced differently. That one uses the existing motherboard mounts so it looks good to me.

Check out the link in post #7 by Nutella33 on page 1 of this thread. Scroll down to just below the table and your bracket looks like that so it seems like it should work fine.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I would expect that one to work. From what I have read it's only the ones that require you to remove the existing motherboard mount that need a new bracket as the holes are spaced differently. That one uses the existing motherboard mounts so it looks good to me.

Check out the link in post #7 by Nutella33 on page 1 of this thread. Scroll down to just below the table and your bracket looks like that so it seems like it should work fine.

Thank you....

Associate
Any ideas if the Noctua NH-D15 SE-AM4 will fit on a ASUS CROSSHAIR VI HERO AMD X370 as there appears to be caps closer to the cpu socket on this board than most others ?

Associate
Any ideas if the Noctua NH-D15 SE-AM4 will fit on a ASUS CROSSHAIR VI HERO AMD X370 as there appears to be caps closer to the cpu socket on this board than most others ?
My thoughts are the same. I have got the mounting kit already and looking at it, I think the caps near the cpu socket will prevent correct install. It has stopped me pre-ordering it at present but the 1800x is in the bag.

Associate
Yes the crosshair works with am3 and am4.
yep i understand that either am3 or 4 coolers will work with the crosshair but that does not really answer the question , it was more a specific reference to Noctua's mounting system and its use on the crosshair , will the long set of mounting bars fit due to the closeness of components to the AM4 socket on this board ( specifically the side of the socket closest to the back of the motherboard ) ?

Soldato
Seeing Cryorig under the list of those supplying AM4 brackets, the A80 has now piqued my interest. May opt for that over the BeQuiet, due to the better price.

Soldato
I have a Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme S or whatever it is, just emailed Thermaltake to ask them about mounting kits. Should nothing come of it I'll drop back to an H60 I think.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
yep i understand that either am3 or 4 coolers will work with the crosshair but that does not really answer the question , it was more a specific reference to Noctua's mounting system and its use on the crosshair , will the long set of mounting bars fit due to the closeness of components to the AM4 socket on this board ( specifically the side of the socket closest to the back of the motherboard ) ?

My Apologies, regarding your question i'm not too sure if it will cause problems yet.

Back
Top Bottom