*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
Tell me about it, spent 300+ on console and controller and they can't even stump for next day delivery. Will never be using them again for anything.

Soldato
Amazon is odd, don't understand how their logistics work.

My Switch was dispatched this morning but Zelda and Pro Controller say preparing and 1-2 Switch and carry case not yet dispatched, why wouldn't you send them all together? May well get a bunch of deliveries throughout the day.

For me...
Zelda and console despatched together (ordered separately not same day as I did the 10 off for Zelda)
Pro controller and hori case - still not despatched, but says coming tomorrow

POB

POB

Soldato
Amazon is odd, don't understand how their logistics work.

My Switch was dispatched this morning but Zelda and Pro Controller say preparing and 1-2 Switch and carry case not yet dispatched, why wouldn't you send them all together? May well get a bunch of deliveries throughout the day.

The one thing that amuses me with Amazon, is they sell Add On items which they claim they can't send on their own to save costs. But when you order they often get split and they send them in their own box.

As long as Amazon don't send mine via Royal Mail I should be sorted :)

Associate
Anyone getting theirs from Nintendo Store and use the normal standard delivery? Well its a 48hour Royal Mail service. FFS, no chance of tomorrow then
I submitted a query through their website and got the text below:

"We are happy to inform you that your Nintendo Switch console will be dispatched today for Next Day Delivery.

High value order items are dispatched via courier for Next Day Delivery as standard, so you can be assured that your order is being shipped to you using the fastest and most secure option available."

We'll see tomorrow I suppose...

fez

fez

Caporegime
I submitted a query through their website and got the text below:

"We are happy to inform you that your Nintendo Switch console will be dispatched today for Next Day Delivery.

High value order items are dispatched via courier for Next Day Delivery as standard, so you can be assured that your order is being shipped to you using the fastest and most secure option available."

We'll see tomorrow I suppose...

I was just looking on twitter to see how much abuse Nintendo are getting for this and saw that someone had the same message from them.

This could all be avoided with a simple email saying "don't worry guys, we are sending all the consoles on date X via next day delivery so you will receive them for launch day. Have fun!"

Instead I imagine their twitter, facebook and messages system will be inundated with people saying why hasn't it shipped and then when it has shipped they will be asking why it says it will arrive next week.

Associate
The one thing that amuses me with Amazon, is they sell Add On items which they claim they can't send on their own to save costs. But when you order they often get split and they send them in their own box.

As long as Amazon don't send mine via Royal Mail I should be sorted :)

A tip with add on items... order something expensive that is out of stock.. the addon still gets sent, then cancel :D.

Soldato
N6oc.jpg
Yay!! I can relax now. Was worried it wouldn't get dispatched.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Oh gawd Nintendo, why do this? Instead of creating hype and happy customers, to save a few quid they are making everyone upset!

Lucky I ordered through Amazon, I know I can rely on them, if not I get free one month Prime, so all good :p

Oh and my Pro Controller from Very will be delivered tomorrow. Can you believe it, even Very will be getting it right. lol. But they did use Yodel so... :p

Soldato
My Amazon orders still down as "Shipping Today". No dispatch notification yet.

TBH going by previous orders from Amazon, I usually get the dispatch notification after 5PM anyway.

Back
Top Bottom