Crosshair vi problem

Soldato
does anyone with then new am4 crosshair board have the same problem as me with the board not posting, my board goes through all it's error codes and then sits on error 0d with no video output what so ever does anyone have any ideas

Soldato
OP
Have you tried unplugging everything but PSU, CPU and memory?

Also try just one stick in the 2nd slot.
Yep done all that , it does its self test goes though all it's test codes and then goes to 0d, my next course it to try it out of the case on the bench just incase somthings shorting

Soldato
Flashback worked for me. Rename the file C6H.CAP plug it in the special USB slot and hold the button for a bit. It'll flash then start reading off your USB. Leave it alone until it stops flashing and goes out.

Soldato
Nope not had that.

I've got an odd cut out though. Can get into Windows fine with no error codes but it randomly black screens and leaves the power buttons unresponsive with a code 08 which is some gobbledegook.

Dont think it's connected but does anyone actually own a power supply that has the ATX 24, ATX 8 and an ATX 4pin as well?

Currently got the 4 pin not connected.

Soldato
yeah got the 8 on.

good to hear (kinda) @alexp999 !

~edit~ solved it. slightly loose CPU cooler and reverted to a stable bios and not the beta! Sorry for the thread hijack

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom