*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Don
**There is to be no talk about any illegal ways of watching the fight, no matter how subtle. The fight is available through Sky Sports Box Office - it will be assumed that anybody requesting where they can watch the fight is asking for an illegal stream and they will be suspended, as will anybody that provides a stream or mentions that they're watching via a stream**

Soldato
**There is to be no talk about any illegal ways of watching the fight, no matter how subtle. The fight is available through Sky Sports Box Office - it will be assumed that anybody requesting where they can watch the fight is asking for an illegal stream and they will be suspended, as will anybody that provides a stream or mentions that they're watching via a stream**

I'm watching through sky.

Don
I know. It wasn't aimed at you, it was a general warning because we always get requests and talk about illegal streams during big fights.

Soldato
That walk on music...lol.

Eggington to win this easily for me.

for the 15 seconds it plays yes, then it freezes. Now i'm getting a message about not being able to stream on this device, please use a pc or mac. I'm using a windows 10 laptop....Glad i didnt pay full price for this crap!

Its why i dont pay for them anymore. Ive wasted hundreds for garbage service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom