Street Fighter (SFIV, SSFIV, HDR)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I play on PC now and then. Got enough Fight Money to unlock her, but not interested. Unlocked Guile, Ballrog and Akuma so far with FM. Also young Ken.

I find all these new fighters boring and don't even like their fighting style one bit.

Does anyone know the full list of fighters coming season 2?

Associate
Does anyone know the full list of fighters coming season 2?

They've not said who any of the others are; other than they're new to SF games. It's a bit strange because it will hardly get people buying the season pass when they don't have any idea what they're buying.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
They've not said who any of the others are; other than they're new to SF games. It's a bit strange because it will hardly get people buying the season pass when they don't have any idea what they're buying.
Indeed. Silly move by capcom on that one. Looking forward to play the street fighter 2 game on my Nintendo Switch more than anything. Just hope they do not try and charge silly money for it.

Soldato
Playing Gief is still quite fun...... until you run into the Urien army.
Will be interested to see what people can do with Kolin @ Final Round this weekend because so far she doesn't seem that fun.

Permabanned
I stopped playing a while ago. Game is a mess. Gave Capcom the benefit of the doubt season 1 despite all the cockups and amateurness (Rootkit anyone?). Season 2 is really disappointing. They didn't resolve any of the core problems and the balance is worse than ever. Game feels cheap and is frustrating as hell to play. Still got massive server problems. Some of the changes they made are just bizarre and nonsensical. It's like they have no idea what they're doing or what they're trying to achieve. I really don't know what they are doing. The whole game has been a complete fiasco.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Never really liked SF4. SFV is better for me, but not by much. I just enjoy having a quick fight once or twice a week online.

I think the game lost some of it's magic for me once they started catering for competitive gameplay. Also not a big fan of the art/graphics style. Too cartoony and the size of body parts look weird.

Man of Honour
SFV is a huge amount easier to play than SFIV which might be why you didn't like IV in comparison.

Your competitive play comment is a little strange as they have always engineered SF around competitive play since the first version of SFII.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
SFV is a huge amount easier to play than SFIV which might be why you didn't like IV in comparison.

Your competitive play comment is a little strange as they have always engineered SF around competitive play since the first version of SFII.
Back then the game seemed a lot easier to me. Less stuff going on, not a million counters and combos etc. But maybe it was there and I did not realise? Was a long time ago after all :p

Back
Top Bottom