Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
IMG_3315.jpg

Bought a Moka pot recently, too. Love the coffee it produces.

Soldato
I sold this army detonics to a mate a while ago but he got out of airsoft now.

I wanted to buy an airsoft gun last week but for some dumb reason you need airsoft club membership to buy them in regular colour, that or you have to have them orange which kinda defeats the purpose of collecting lol.

Soldato
Most likely because a small portion of people who just want to collect them may use them for stupid things, not the use of them as something that shoots but something that actually looks real. Mugging or robbery's with fakes are not unheard of in countries with strict firearm laws. Sounds stupid but i guess stupid laws for stupid people.

Soldato
I wanted to buy an airsoft gun last week but for some dumb reason you need airsoft club membership to buy them in regular colour, that or you have to have them orange which kinda defeats the purpose of collecting lol.

Yeah it's bit silly but it's law :(
Just do 3 games of airsoft then get on ukara for a year so buy what ever you want :)

For the 4.5 steel BB versions they are classed as firearms and don't need to painted.
https://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/guns-and-moderators/air-pistols

Just need to be face to face sales.
Some sites offer personal delivery for sales to happen.

Soldato

Yeah it's bit silly but it's law :(
Just do 3 games of airsoft then get on ukara for a year so buy what ever you want :)

For the 4.5 steel BB versions they are classed as firearms and don't need to painted.
https://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/guns-and-moderators/air-pistols

Just need to be face to face sales.
Some sites offer personal delivery for sales to happen.

its BS. i have both a shotgun certificate and a firearms licence and now an air rifle licence yet still cant go out and buy a toy. thats when i stopped playing, kills the fun when bureaucracy sets in.

Back
Top Bottom