Things you should have known about but until recently, you didn't.

Soldato
No way short circuit one.

Same dude in makeup.

movierace6.jpg
m052ysv6.jpg

Soldato
Up until 2 years ago, I had never heard the word "paradigm" being read out loud by anyone (as in seeing the word and hearing it pronounced at the same time like with subtitled tv).

So I didn't realise that people saying "paradime" and the written word "paradigm" were the same thing.

Up until that point, I had always read "paradigm" as "paradijim".

I was ashamed when I realised.

People do the same with hyperbole. Hyper-bowl!

Caporegime
Up until 2 years ago, I had never heard the word "paradigm" being read out loud by anyone (as in seeing the word and hearing it pronounced at the same time like with subtitled tv).

So I didn't realise that people saying "paradime" and the written word "paradigm" were the same thing.

Up until that point, I had always read "paradigm" as "paradijim".

I was ashamed when I realised.

I did the same, assuming eunuch was spelled unic. :p

Soldato
Keeping up with the evolution theme.

Mammal life forms pre-date flowers and flowering trees (fruit too and possibly seeds maybe?)

Before that, plants were all a bit crap and samey due to lack of ability to cross-reproduce.

Soldato
Keeping up with the evolution theme.

Mammal life forms pre-date flowers and flowering trees (fruit too and possibly seeds maybe?)

Before that, plants were all a bit crap and samey due to lack of ability to cross-reproduce.

There was no such thing as grass in the dinosaur age, i was blown away when i found that out,

Caporegime
Basically yes. A defib stops a heart that is beating ineffectually after which its hoped the heart will restart itself in a more efficent rythmn

And most define (especially ones you see outside of hospitals) will only shock if they detect the specific types of irregular rhythm they can be used to treat. They won't work on a dead person for example, or someone with abnormal heart rhythm.

course you can, though only in small/short bursts

And if you open your mouth a little you can hum for as long as you want.

Back
Top Bottom