*** Zelda: Breath of the Wild ***

Soldato
Tell me about it! Last night, it got to about 11 and I thought "huh, time to go to bed, but I'll just undock and continue Ruta in bed"... 2 hours later, I'm running around chasing down shrines and farming so I could buy the entire stealth set... Damn console! Stop being what you're sold as!

The battery is a bit meh, but to be honest, Zelda is an intensive game.

Haha I did this , ah I just need to get one more shrine then I can get another heart ... then I thought oh I'll just go back to that shrine then pick it up tomorrow ... land back at the shrine now it's daylight I see a big tent thing in the distance... hmmmm what might that be I'll just check it out , next thing you know I'm in the middle of a field trying to catch a horse :D

Caporegime
Day off today, so far 7 hours in and I've done nothing. Just wondered about.

Man this is going to take a while. Can't remember the last time I played a game like this.

Soldato

I love that too - the game doesn't force you to do anything - you can just spend hours ambling around, progress the story if you want, when you want. No rush, no panic - just play it entirely at your own pace.

Genius.

Caporegime

Man this is going to take a while. Can't remember the last time I played a game like this.

It can feel time wasted by during that time I bet you have killed a bunch of stuff, collected lots of monster parts, if you visit the fairy you can upgrade your armour by trading those...do not trade monster parts!

p.s. found the best way to get rupees. At Hatero Village there is a farm up a hill, do the deer hunting. As the deer are trapped within a small area, you get lots and just shoot them and collect the meat. Plus you get rupees in return if you are good.

Then make Meat skewers and sell them. Inside 30mins you could net a small sum.

Caporegime
It can feel time wasted by during that time I bet you have killed a bunch of stuff, collected lots of monster parts, if you visit the fairy you can upgrade your armour by trading those...do not trade monster parts!

p.s. found the best way to get rupees. At Hatero Village there is a farm up a hill, do the deer hunting. As the deer are trapped within a small area, you get lots and just shoot them and collect the meat. Plus you get rupees in return if you are good.

Then make Meat skewers and sell them. Inside 30mins you could net a small sum.

Do need to find this fairy.

Right next to the tower, I forget the name but the one in the jungle. There is a lot of Durian. Which when 5 mixed together gives like 20 extra hearts or 260 rupees.

But shall look at this too.

How long does it take for things to reset?

Caporegime
Faron tower?

Its the tower for like the bottom right of the map. So on the opposite side, there is two baddies chatting away jump across there. I ended up with 18+ Durian, just below that ridge is also a crap load of bananas.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I did it with just the 7. Didn't know aboutthe food buffs then!

Unlocked all the towers tonight. Need 2 more shrines for 12 hearts.
I got my master sword finally and on the verge of completing the last DB. Then I will go hunt for more fairys and memories. Got 16 or 17 hearts myself at the moment :)

Caporegime
I now have 12 hearts !!! 1 more!

Also @Begbie the Durian is amazing.

Just cooking 1 single one gives you full recovery plus 3 yellow hearts and cooking 5 give you full recovery + 20 hears !!! Imagine if I had knew that earlier....I am sure going to stock up on a couple of those before fighting the next few bosses. They don't grow back quick enough though so can't warp back and forth to farm them.

The deer hunting is definitely the guaranteed way to get 4 to 5 Prime Raw Meat per every 90 seconds to 2 mins or so.

Soldato
One thing I am very impressed by is the lack of bugs. It has not crashed on me once, no glitches.

Sure there are the odd pop in and graphical thing but nothing on Bethesda scale. I must have played 40 hours now and It has been smooth sailing from minute one.

That's because it's Nintendo , every wii u game I owned was flawless from them ... the level of polish when it comes to games is second to none imo...

Back
Top Bottom