** This Instant, Moment, and Month - March 2017 **

Soldato
If I ever find the ****** driving the Range Rover that tried to force my missus off the road this morning I'm going to kill the ****.

The road merges two into one, one from the village the other from a motorway slip road, speed limit is 40 mph.
She merges into the lane whilst the guy is at the bottom, as she's half into e lane the guy floors it doing easily over 60, he's then behind her flashing his lights swearing tailgating trying to overtake. He follows her to for 3 miles until she pulled into my work compound. Where he gets out screaming and ranting trying to pull open her locked door. Luckily two of the boys hadn't left the compound and scared him off. She's now had a panic attack and taken to hospital because she's pregnant.

She's refusing to drive anywhere now, I can't believe people are that much of an ********.

Got our security team going over the cctv to find the *** no unstarred swearing please *** reg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
Day after my cataract surgery and wow! I haven't seen this good in over two years. Visions clearer, colours are brighter, much greater field of vision. Just awesome. And I have my depth perception back so can finally play pool again.

Soldato
So it's Friday....

Not been a bad week although having a £700 car insurance bill (2 cars so twice the bill sigh) to look forward isn't great but it's better than the £1100+ renewal which went up quite a bit from last year....

Contract extended at work which guarantees me 3months work with prospects of other jobs too.

Stag do is progressing.

Caporegime
Hmmm my feiendahip circle is getting morre slread put and my last close friend who lives reasonably local will ve leaving in the bext few month's

So unless i want to be traveling to london and Cardiff each weekend i need to sort something more local.

How the heck do you go about making new friends o.O

Back
Top Bottom