When they forget to lock the toilet door.

Soldato
Is hers bigger than yours? Would find that awkward too.

Would have been a good one liner to mumble "Well that's it, I'm gay now" as you back out :D.

Soldato
I have a relative whose parents never lock the toilet doors when they visit. I've walked in on the mother. It's bizarre, idiotic and disgusting.

Soldato
It's bizarre, idiotic and disgusting that I didn't knock the door.
:p

all joking aside, folk seem to get very uptight about toilet stuff. so what you walked in on someone in the bog. as long as they didn't did pee/poop on you and weren't in the process of interfering with themselves what odds. apologise for not knocking and move on.

Caporegime
We don't have a lock on our toilet door at home, so unless you whistle or it's a noisy one you'll always get people walking in on you, at which point standard procedure is to yelp and push the door shut in their face.

Soldato
We don't have a lock on our toilet door at home, so unless you whistle or it's a noisy one you'll always get people walking in on you, at which point standard procedure is to yelp and push the door shut in their face.

Just use the code of, door open = vacant, door closed = in use and window open = I've just done a steamy one, better leave it a minute?

Caporegime
TTIUWP

:mad:

Can afford for wife to take a year off work to study, but can't afford a lock for the bathroom door........

Fe7OQ8Yl.png.jpg

Back
Top Bottom