When they forget to lock the toilet door.

Soldato
Don't understand why people forget to the lock the door. The misses is awful at remembering to lock the door.

Frankly i lock the door even if i'm the only one in the house!

Soldato
Oh my word - it sounds like we have a load of youngsters on here - always remember those young fit birds also do a number two and can get skid marks as well you lads. - I leave door open because as soon as I go in there the cat rushes in to join me - She just sits there staring :) Probably not a pretty sight.

Soldato
Can't say I've ever experienced a unisex toilet, how does the etiquette work?

What happens when you make loud water plops and pooey baffs whilst unloading a big one (or worse yet hear the woman in the cubicle next doors' water plops and pooey baffs) and finishing the same time - that would be an awkward wash hands moment

I just can't fathom how this would ever work out well

Soldato
:p

all joking aside, folk seem to get very uptight about toilet stuff. so what you walked in on someone in the bog. as long as they didn't did pee/poop on you and weren't in the process of interfering with themselves what odds. apologise for not knocking and move on.

No. Lock the door and stop being a freak.

Soldato
No. Lock the door and stop being a freak.

I do, in general, lock the door. But I'm not going to have a sleepless night or flagellate myself if I don't and someone walks in or I walk in on someone else. I guess bodily functions don't bother me as much as they do other people.

Last edited:
Soldato
My girlfriend's parents have a small house with a sliding door on the (only) bathroom. It's an easy code: if the door is shut it's in use. Or if you've gone upstairs thats what you're doing But it's not very soundproof. Not great.

I mentioned it to my girlfriend (probably had a little rant about how it was weird not to have a lock) and bless them her dad put a lock on for me :o Doesn't help with the sound though. Probably lost some man points with her dad too.

Associate
Can't say I've ever experienced a unisex toilet, how does the etiquette work?

What happens when you make loud water plops and pooey baffs whilst unloading a big one (or worse yet hear the woman in the cubicle next doors' water plops and pooey baffs) and finishing the same time - that would be an awkward wash hands moment

I just can't fathom how this would ever work out well

Its likely a small business and they only have a single toilet with a door you can lock that everybody uses.

Soldato
Don't understand why people forget to the lock the door. The misses is awful at remembering to lock the door.

Frankly i lock the door even if i'm the only one in the house!

What's the point when it's only two of you in? You know where each other is 99% of the time and if the bathroom door is closed than it's obvious that it's in use.

Had my sister and her kids staying over for few days couple of weeks ago so had to lock my doors. Thought I'd break my nose every time I used the bathroom. :D

Associate
No lock on my door at home and I don't even bother shutting the door when it's just me and g/f at home. Trouble is I'm so used to doing this I forget to when we have visitors too. Not sure what the hangup is over toilet use? I have been caught out on the train and on a long haul flight. On the train the door auto closed which I for some reason I thought meant it was locked. Some bloke opened the door whilst I was halfway through my business of #2. He just walked off and I then locked the door. On the long haul flight I went into the disabled toilet as it was the only one free and it had two locks on it only I didn't realise only the lower one locked the door. This time a woman opened the door on me whilst I was sat there minding my own business. Funny how no other species have any of the hangups us humans have created for ourselves over the years.

Back
Top Bottom