*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Is there a way to just buy the original Shovel Knight without all the add ons? I understand it's a good packaged but having never played if I don't like it that's a waste of £22 :D

Soldato
Pro controller arrived today. Think I prefer it to both the Xbox one pad and the ps4 pad. It really is very good in hand and a huge step up from the joy cons in the cradle. The only thing I'm not sold on is the very slight clicking moving the sticks from the dead zone, a feature apparently.

Caporegime
They need to sort the VC out urgently as there are quite simply no great games other than Zelda available at the moment, and then MK8D is debatable as its another port.

I'll buy MK8D but more so for when friends come round so I fear the Switch will be gathering dust until the new Mario is out towards the back end of the year.

No interest in splatton?

Also the DLC for Zelda, I'm not normally a fan of DLC stuff. But Nintendo can have all my money for Zelda, best £50 I've spent on a game in a long time!

Associate
Got to say really pleased with my switch
Cracking little device
Been really getting into zelda, i am at the hospital today and the fact i have it with me and can carry my game on after playing it at home last night is brilliant for me.

Also i know the doom sayers may complain about the screen resolution etc but zelda looks amazing on it
Well done nintendo.... now just reduce the game prices and get stock into the shops and your onto a winner

Associate
Is there a screen protector people can recommend? A glass one I'm guessing?

Thumbs up here for the Ozrly glass protector, 2 included in the pack really easy to fit had mine on the switch for a week now, no issues at all with heat when playing the unit when docked.

Well worth £9.99

Make sure the screen is clean by using a microfiber cloth to clean it, also been told the dust removal stickers are a bit vicious personally didn't use them when I fitted mine.

Cheers all

Caporegime
No interest in splatton?

Also the DLC for Zelda, I'm not normally a fan of DLC stuff. But Nintendo can have all my money for Zelda, best £50 I've spent on a game in a long time!

I bought the dlc too. Even though I haven't even finished it I want more!

Bought the DLC too.

I have spent more time on Zelda than FFXV, Metal Gear Solid V, Witcher 3 and Skyrim combined.

Associate
Thumbs up here for the Ozrly glass protector, 2 included in the pack really easy to fit had mine on the switch for a week now, no issues at all with heat when playing the unit when docked.

Well worth £9.99

Make sure the screen is clean by using a microfiber cloth to clean it, also been told the dust removal stickers are a bit vicious personally didn't use them when I fitted mine.

Cheers all

Yup can only agree with this, fits great and barely noticeable once on

I used the dust stickers to facilitate the 'hinge' method of applying the protector to like it up right

Associate
I bought the orzly normal screen protectors, You get 5 which was gopd because i knackered 2 of them up with dust under the screen - i rushed them - paid £3.99 from that popular auction site

Cheaper and mine hasnt bubbled/come away when docked either

fez

fez

Caporegime
I got the ozrly 2 pack as well and as others have said its really easy to apply and good quality from what I can tell. I'm shockingly bad at putting them on usually but it was a cinch.

Back
Top Bottom