US: **The Walking Dead Season 7 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Soldato
No way will Daryl will die this season. Daryl almost steals the show from Rick half the time he is almost as untouchable as Rick is imo. Yeah people around them though....i fear for them....the ones they care about are the ones to worry about. So yeah of all the main core cast Carol is biggest risk

Rick 0% chance
Carl 4% (mainly because if Carl goes then Rick is done.. no coming back so he gets a bit of immunity from Rick)
Daryl 2% chance
Carol 9% (reasonably high because it would break Daryl but whether for perma i dunno and her Arc seems to have hit a new revolution/resolution if that makes sense)
Michonne 8% (was around 5 % but increased chance because of all the happiness she is experiencing..that cant be good!!)

Maggie 3% (gets some immunity from Glen effect imo and other immunity stuff)

Highest Chance of Death (not main)

Fat chick 20%
Morgan 50% (i dont think he is really healed...unfortunately and theres only one way out :( )

2 chicks who shagged Eugene cant remember their names 28% (Lucille i think)

Soldato
I'm rooting for Negan, the season started and I had nothing but utter hatred for him, I'm so bored of the rest of the cast now that they can all get the bat for all I care :D This show needs a good culling to get moving again.

Soldato
He was carrying out Richard's plan with the killing of Richard (for appearances).

I thought it was partly that but also retribution for Richards plan ending in Bens death. I though the big speech Richard gave to Morgan on why he did what he did and how he expected to "die first" convinced Morgan that they need to take the fight to Negan. But Morgan was also filled with rage at Bens death, killing Richard in front of the saviours bought it all together. Rather than us seeing Morgan taking the fight to Negan, I think we will see Morgan become evermore unhinged. He's even sharpened his favourite stick!!

Caporegime
Morgan
Carol
Michonne
Rosita
Sasha
Tara
Eugene

One or more of them will definitely die.

I still think Judith will get killed too, although I think this might be an "accidental" death.

Soldato
I thought it was partly that but also retribution for Richards plan ending in Bens death. I though the big speech Richard gave to Morgan on why he did what he did and how he expected to "die first" convinced Morgan that they need to take the fight to Negan. But Morgan was also filled with rage at Bens death, killing Richard in front of the saviours bought it all together. Rather than us seeing Morgan taking the fight to Negan, I think we will see Morgan become evermore unhinged. He's even sharpened his favourite stick!!

But them fighting back was much more likely if the others didn't find out it was Richards 'set up'. By killing Richard and saying it was his fault and what he'd done made it less likely IMO. Then he goes and tells Carol... making a fight back much more likely. I don't really get his angle.

Soldato
Morgan
Carol
Michonne
Rosita
Sasha
Tara
Eugene

One or more of them will definitely die.

LOL.. My guess

Carol (50/50)
Michonne (50/50)
Rosita (everyone is expecting her to die but I suspect she will live. Sasha will die because of her choices)
Sasha (100% dead)
Tara (safe)
Eugene (safe, I think he will come good)

Soldato
But them fighting back was much more likely if the others didn't find out it was Richards 'set up'. By killing Richard and saying it was his fault and what he'd done made it less likely IMO. Then he goes and tells Carol... making a fight back much more likely. I don't really get his angle.

How I read it.
I think Richards speech on how he was prepared to die for the Kingdom won Morgan over, at the same time he could not forgive him Ben's death. Using Richards death to win back the trust of the saviours was the tipping point for Morgan. I suspect it's pushed him over the edge again and he won't stop killing even when all the saviours are dead. The fight back was coming anyway, Richards death will be the catalyst and will also buy them some time to prepare. Morgan knows they will have a better chance with Carol and she will also make the argument to KE. I still think Morgan is an odd character, don't get why they just didn't jump on him when he fought Richard, up to then Richard had been King Ezekiel's right hand man.

Still a good show but the writing in series 7 doesn't appear to be as clever as in some of the earlier seasons.

Caporegime
Good episode, now let's see carol and Morgan go on a saviour killing spree.

Rosita can die for all I care, she does my head in. Either that or she needs a good ragging from Daryl or someone...hell make her a lesbo so she can get it on with Tara:p

Man of Honour
Tiger is CGI - it ain't that good either - often several shades lighter than it should be - especially the light haloing and fur though the animation is fairly good.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Good episode, now let's see carol and Morgan go on a saviour killing spree.

Rosita can die for all I care, she does my head in. Either that or she needs a good ragging from Daryl or someone...hell make her a lesbo so she can get it on with Tara:p

She is meant to wear the shorts or hot pants! In the show she wore it once in the intro.

The show needs to start ramping it up as they are really dragging the whole thing along with the Saviours

Caporegime
That was Dwight at the end?
95% sure it is:

- odd to make a big deal out of who was standing there with the way they shot the scene i.e. in the dark where you can only see a silhouette of a person that looks like Daryl and Dwight i.e. crossbow + long hair
- writers said that a character from each side would betray their leader and switch sides i.e. Eugene joining Negan and the only one from Negans lot that we have had character development for as well as who despises Negan and what he does, is Dwight, the rest of Negans army are just cannon fodder (well except for his right hand man, "Trevor" but we both know there is no way that he would betray Negan :p)
- seems odd to have that as the cliff hanger if it was Daryl

And comic spoilers:

Dwight joins Rick's group and plays a pitiful part in over throwing Negan

Back
Top Bottom