New iPads Tomorrow??

Soldato
I hope so... but I don't think so.

Rumours are saying there'll be iPad Pro spec upgrades, as well as a new iPad with no bezels etc. If that is true, I feel like they'll release them at the same time, and at an Apple Keynote.

Apple said that the next keynote will be in their new Apple HQ, which is due to open in April - I think this will be when the iPads are released.

Tomorrow could include minor upgrades to the Macbook lineup - But I feel like the new bezel-less iPad will be shown off at a Keynote rather than just a press release.

Saying that - I would love it if they release the new iPads - I'm in the market for an upgrade and I have my sights on this new bezel-less model that people keep talking about :p

Soldato
I've been following Mac Rumours for weeks looking for a hint of new iMacs but I don't think they'll be announced until next month.

I had hoped to sneak a purchase in before 5th April but I'm not going to buy 'old tech' just to reduce my tax bill when the new stuff is just around the corner.

Man of Honour
Darn it. I was going to buy an iPad Air 2 for a birthday present which is this Saturday. I take it I can still walk into an Apple store and buy one?
You'd be an idiot to in all honesty, may as well wait and see what comes out. Plus there may be price drops.

Associate
You'd be an idiot to in all honesty, may as well wait and see what comes out. Plus there may be price drops.
I would certainly wait, but it's a gift from someone else to someone else, I'm just buying it on their behalf. I will of course mention this and explain, but they might not care and it's their choice at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom