Graphics Upgrade

Associate
Decided it's time to upgrade my gfx card the fans are making a wonderful noise with bearings failing so decided it's time to say goodbye to my Gigabyte GeForce GTX 460 OC 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card that was purchased on the 6th of October 2010 !

Anyway totally out of the loop on what would be a decent upgrade I'm guessing anything, But looking at spending £200 max what would you recommend ?

Associate
Decided it's time to upgrade my gfx card the fans are making a wonderful noise with bearings failing so decided it's time to say goodbye to my Gigabyte GeForce GTX 460 OC 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card that was purchased on the 6th of October 2010 !

Anyway totally out of the loop on what would be a decent upgrade I'm guessing anything, But looking at spending £200 max what would you recommend ?
Whats the res you look to play at? What motherboard do you have? If the GPU is from 2010 50/50 that you motherboard will handle just up to 4Gb gpu's :D so no point of 8Gb :)

Associate
OP
Thanks for the advice all, I think I'm probably gonna go with the rx480, hopefully last me a good while and seems a real bargain at that price point too!

Back
Top Bottom