what are you all buying on pay day?!

Soldato
Currently saving, as the wife is on maternity and her pay is dropping to basic maternity pay next month so I need to cover the difference.

Then once she is back at work, still saving as I want new windows and a drive. Both of which excite me, I'm sad and getting old too soon lol.

maj

maj

Soldato
Doors and housing for fridge freezer and washing machine so I can get them integrated to match rest of kitchen. Not cheap either!

Soldato
Super bonus payday on Friday but it's all been allocated already.

Firstly pay off credit card debts. Secondly top up wedding fund and savings accounts. Thirdly buy new king size bed frame and mattress. Fourthly see what's left to get some things around the flat done.

Soldato
This payday £200 worth of Euros, Payday after £200 worth of euros, payday after that £200 worth of euros. Bit of a trend in the prices on or around my paydays, it seems I can get that little extra for my £. In the grand scheme of things I am not fussed about the rates as the difference between a good rate and a rubbish rate is about £30 on £600 so that equals about 2 drinks in Amnesia....:)

Edit: my 3rd payday in that paragraph is my free month.. I get paid twice in June so my bills come out from the second payday in june which is on the 30th iirc. 13 paydays a year rock lol

Caporegime
I'm looking for a new TV + sound bar (maybe)

Best TV for the money atm is the Samsung KS7000 unless you can afford OLED.

Sound bar it would have to be Yamaha and something from their YSP range. The YSP1600 minimum. They have an atmos soundbar at around £1500 which is meant to be the best sound bar you can buy. Yamaha are like the Rolls Royce of sound bars.

If you cannot afford Yamaha then Samsung sound bars are meant to be quite good as well.

Soldato
OP
Best TV for the money atm is the Samsung KS7000 unless you can afford OLED.

Sound bar it would have to be Yamaha and something from their YSP range. The YSP1600 minimum. They have an atmos soundbar at around £1500 which is meant to be the best sound bar you can buy. Yamaha are like the Rolls Royce of sound bars.

If you cannot afford Yamaha then Samsung sound bars are meant to be quite good as well.

yer man im looking at that tv right now
its £799

not sure on soundbar tho a. if i can afford one and b. which one to buy.

Back
Top Bottom