what are you all buying on pay day?!

Associate
I get paid on the 18th of the month and it's all gone already.

Just paid the deposits for both the caterer and bar service for our wedding next year. With the money that was left over paid off the finance for my PC (which has annoyed me as i left it a month too long which resulted in £600 interest :()

Soldato
Nothing,

Despite bonus month our bonuses are based on turnover and thanks to the £ to $ values and our company being stateside based the bonus is weak at best. What I do get will be going towards paying off the credit card and this months car insurance bill :(

Soldato
A copy of Mass Effect Andromeda, A chicken Tikka Vindaloo with Boiled rice & a Keema Naan, A pair of Control arms, ARB bushes & a set of drop links for my ST220.

Oh, and beer, lots of beer.

Associate
Just in the process of taking ownership of my late mothers house, so i have to buy out my brother and sister's share, then it needs a re-wire, complete central heating system, three new composite doors, four windows and a full set of upvc soffit and fascias.

Just realised, I won't be picking anywhere near enough up this month....so it looks like the bank account gonna have to stump it up.

Soldato
I really could do with some jeans because my belly is making all my existing ones a bit tight. Or perhaps I should move on to jogging bottoms/trousers with elasticated waists?? Or there is the laughable option of losing some weight. :eek:

SPG

SPG

Soldato
A electronic kettle from Lidl...

Suddenly coffee at 85C and a aeropress is like living in skinny late heaven.

Caporegime
It's payday and a possible early tax return so I'm eyeing up.
New monitor with 1080ti
Food processor
Trip away somewhere Norwegian.....
New sex doll in the form of a school girl dressed as a battleship to replace gf dressed as a b17 flying fortress.

Back
Top Bottom