• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Thread**

Soldato
Finally getting my 1080ti reference delivered tomorrow, but I have a question as I've been a bit slack on the hardware side of things lately. My cpu is an i7 5930k @ 4.3ghz. This wouldn't be a bottleneck would it?

Associate
The official prices for the EVGA cards are the ones I first listed, they are available to preorder now. Expected ship dates are also what I said with 17th April for SC/SC2 and 1st May for FTW3.

Hopefully OcUK will have these soon as well!

Associate
Hoo
don't regret anything, the Amp extreme is going to have the highest clocks more than likely. The memory will be OCed like a beast as well. That's how Zotac roll baby :)

Hope so, never had a zotac before but they seem to be slow at announcing clock speeds for their cards, hope this isn't going to delay shipments ? Or do zotac normally wait for the competition to announce theirs first ?

Back
Top Bottom