Made to measure blinds?

Soldato
ebay - bought loads off there over the years - never any issues - quick delivery, well made, quality items.

Vertical /horizontal blinds all types.

Measure two or three times before you order!

Soldato
I've always used blinds2go. Definitely measure at three different points on your walls. I was lazy, picked one point and the blind arrived too tight in the middle.

Soldato
I've always used blinds2go. Definitely measure at three different points on your walls. I was lazy, picked one point and the blind arrived too tight in the middle.

I've used these for 7 blinds so far in my new house and they've all been spot on. I've got a couple more windows that need doing and I'll definitely use them again. The only down side is they take about two weeks to be delivered.

Soldato
Another vote for blinds2go here. Got five blinds for the new house, a mixture of vertical and Roman, very happy with the quality. We also used them for the old house, again with no issues.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I went to a local company, paid an extra £5 than Blinds to go and they also fit them. Worth looking local as well.

Associate
Blinds2go are great, bought 10 blinds from them recently and they were all very good quality and cut to size perfectly

Soldato
Top tip: figure out how to fit them within your window. You may hit a mental lintel which could screw things a little so use a very small drill bit to see how far up you can get. Please don't put them on the main wall and leave the windowsill the other side of the blind :(

Back
Top Bottom