Forza Horizon 3

Soldato
This new add on looks stunning with HDR. Really impressed...... TBH I'm far more impressed with this than anything they have done on PS Pro so far...

Yep, sunrise and set are epic, especially on a descent.

I have come to the conclusion that I suck, suck really bad on snow, only getting 4th at best in circuit races :mad:

Man of Honour
I've started playing online (I'm in the 20s level wise, not been playing long / much) and often have to 'rent' a car as I don't have cars for the events.

I don't really get the classes. What should I be buying / modifying to have access to the most used classes?

I have about 600k credits knocking about at the mo. My only expensive car is a gt40 2017

Soldato
Yeah sorry forgot to say its a 4K HDR TV im not saying it looks any better than @ 1080p i was simply saying it looks stunning, ide love to see it @4K on PC but that wont be for a few months yet when i build a new PC and start gaming on PC again.

Soldato
Just managed to get the last speed zone on Blizzard Mountain achieved. Was stuck on 2 stars with 58mph and 60 needed. I've also managed to get all the Bucket Lists done as well. On 151 stars out of 160. The 9 stars left are all drift zones, which is my weakest skill, although I think I'm getting better but more by luck than design I fear.

Associate
Pretty good price.

Is there any news on the second expansion yet?
I was holding out for the expansion pass to go on offer.
But with that price for Blizzard Mountain, I may just get it.

Associate
The ability to turn off traffic and just cruise/relax would be awesome

Agreed. You've got all these cars that can do incredible speeds but actually getting to them becomes a total PITA after a while.

I've got to admit I'm beginning to struggle to keep interested in FH3. It's the stupid AI in races that kills it. I can have it on second highest difficulty setting and get to first place by the end of the first lap and stay there till the end of the race, which is just dull. Or turn it up a notch only to have ludicrous impossible-to-catch AI with insane rubber banding. I just want to have a challenging race that feels fair.

Associate
I had Forza 2,3 and 4 and Horizon on the 360 and really enjoyed them all. FH3 is my first Forza game on the XBone and I've been pretty disappointed with it.

I'm toying with picking up FM6 cheap to see if that can give me back some of the thrills of the older games. I'm certainly going to hold fire on FM7 after buying FH3 Ultimate Edition! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom