The ASRock thread [support/feedback/etc]

Associate
Keep us updated regarding the K4 - I'm in the same boat!

I would, actually no I wouldn't too expensive, my colour scheme is red/black. I've asked customer service if they got any X370 Gaming K4.

The Killer is in stock too... maybe this is a marketing ploy to get us to upgrade to the Taichi?

On the bright side, the BIOS has had another update on the K4:
[Beta] 1.94A 3/30/2017 BIOS 6.29MB Improve XMP DRAM compatibility.

Last edited:
Associate
I was looking at getting the taichi, along with the thermatake core p3, but unsure between the snow white case or black case, can anyone offer an opinion on which one will look better?

I have a black evga psu, and will probably use the spire cooler to get started, then switch to the h100i rgb when fully setup.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Think I'm going to hold on a bit longer, I've waited this long. I really want an Extreme 4 X370 board, essentially the same as the Killer but with better audio and some extra bells and whistles. Taichi is too expensive for my needs, and the Killer has ancient audio. One day I'll get to build my new PC :D

Associate
Well I would say if money is not a problem and you don't mind looking at the Taichi box for the next two weeks then go for it ;)
I was going to suggest waiting for the 1600X as you'd most likely get free shipping. But I think you get free shipping anyway because of the number of posts you've made :)

Associate
They must have received a subsential amount as my newly placed order was processed and expedited within the hour. Delivery scheduled for tomorrow, unfortunately I still don't have the memory and the Corsair AM4 bracket... :(

Back
Top Bottom