New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Had a quick look through the issues in the OP, apologies if I missed it being listed already but the search field is incorrectly positioned on Safari (overlapping the post new thread slightly).

Obviously trivial, but there you go.

2rxuyzb.png

Man of Honour
Took me 5 seconds on Google, I always use that if forum searches don't work. Obviously only works on public viewable forums.

Edited to say I found it pretty quickly using the forum search, but then I did know what I was looking for.
how do you use google to search within a forum?
i know its possible but never tried it, just put up with the old search.

v0n

v0n

Soldato
My post about bugs in swear filter was deleted with reason: "This thread is for bugs; if you have an issue with how the forum is moderated then post your concerns in the FCD subsection."

I'm not going to retype the ten legitimate bugs that you deleted with it, but this is a misunderstanding - my post had nothing to do with your moderation - it is a BUG. All the threads that mention the author of Blade Runner or real life persons with legitimate names and surnames come up with ****. Search the forum for "Philip K." or "Cheney" and you'll see. You wouldn't accept such behaviour for your own names and surnames, so why not just treat it like a bug it is and add it to the list? Just like the midsentence star out bug that used to star out words like rastafiarian - it was clearly a bug - all the filter needed was a space and you guys fixed it.

Caporegime
Hi, Trust isn't accepting my forum username and password despite it saying 'Please use the same username and password as your OcUK forums registration '. I have used it many times in the past.

Edit - posted in the FCD forum as suggested on the previous page.

Think theres an issue with trust.overclockers.co.uk at the moment.

Soldato
If we could get the ALT + S shortcut ket to submit a post back in our lives, I would be eternally grateful and wear my OcUK T shirt with pride whilst sipping OcUK branded tea from my OcUK branded Mug. Until then, they're all dead to me

Man of Honour
any chance of looking into getting rid of the us tv section or enforcing proper use in it, so many threads in there that are meant to be in the normal tv forum, like the Amazon pilots for example. It just splits up the forum and you have no idea where stuff will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom