WipEout Omega Collection releasing on June 7th

Soldato
pI8mmLh.jpg

WipEout Omega Collection speeds onto PS4 in June

WipEout Omega Collection comes out on 7th June on PlayStation 4, Sony has announced.

This game includes all the tracks and ships from WipEout HD, Fury and 2048 ported to PS4. Each game has its own career mode, and there's a racebox mode that lets you tweak and customise your own races.

You can play split-screen couch co-op or race online in up to eight-player multiplayer. There are tournaments, single-races, time trials and zone mode. Expect a 1080p resolution on PS4 and dynamic 4K on PS4 Pro - all at 60 frames per second.

Sony has remastered all of the sound effects and added 28 licensed music tracks from artists such as Swedish House Mafia, Chemical Brothers and The Prodigy.

Martin wrote a WipEout Omega Collection impressions piece back in December 2016 and was very impressed indeed.

Soldato
I've owned pretty much every single PlayStation system ever released and had a wipeout game on all of them. My most loved series and I cannot wait for this to drop on PS4.

I am so looking forward to this. I'm sure it won't disappoint. What with this, Crash Bandicoot and Tekken 7 this year I might just be almost in PS1 HD utopia lol

Soldato
I've owned pretty much every single PlayStation system ever released and had a wipeout game on all of them. My most loved series and I cannot wait for this to drop on PS4.

I am so looking forward to this. I'm sure it won't disappoint. What with this, Crash Bandicoot and Tekken 7 this year I might just be almost in PS1 HD utopia lol

That's what me and my mate we're saying. It's like the 90's again!

All due in June also. Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom