** This Instant, Moment, and Month - April 2017 **

Man of Honour
Yes, and I bet this isn't a regular occurrence. He doesn't have an endless supply oftrees to cut down.
Just people complaining about stuff that really foes not affect them and ignoring other things that are very similar but as they are considered normal you don't even think it through.

Caporegime
Look in the mirror..
ooh%20you_zps135ciass.gif

Soldato
I got back from Florida on March 8th, today is the first day I have had a "day off" We have a rental house and our tenants moved out February 28th, so as soon as I got back from Florida the wife and I had to paint every room in the house and give it a decent clean and tidy, just make it look presentable.

The new tenants moved in this morning, so other than getting them to sign the contract, I have been playing Ghost Recon and Arkham Origins all day. I'm exhausted.

Man of Honour
got man flu, only managed to get a couple of hours sleep in the last few days, and never had man flu before where my neck eels like its got major whiplash.
bring on the hallucinations if this carrys on.

Underboss
"Josh I urgently need X,Y&Z doing on that project by lunchtime Monday, I have attached the document so you can extract what you need, sorry it took me so long to get it to you"

No document attached, reply and get the response

"I am away on leave until after Easter..."

Love a Monday I do.

Associate
It's my birthday, which is always a long weekend here, so I'm sat in the park with a beer watching the sunset. Absolutely no intention of doing anything today. Except maybe more beer.

Caporegime
I am so god damn fed up with the company my fiance works for. It really feels like they listen to an mp3 constantly telling them to breathe in and out on repeat sometimes.

So my fiance suffers from anxiety at times and is someone who finds it almost impossible to switch off. The people she works for find it necessary to call her for literally everything possible. If she misses the call and rings them back 2 minutes later normally its "oh don't worry we sorted it now" - proving that if they just thought for themselves for a moment, they would survive.

Anyway, so this morning at 6:50, we are barely awake...her phone goes.

It's work (she works for a hotel btw), a drunk guy has turned up and has started taking things from reception and trying to break the computers etc. The security guy refuses to "touch" him and the bell boy is in tears as he is scared and they don't know what to do...

lord almighty....Ana asks if they have called the police, they said yes. She then says "so what can I do then?" their answer "I..well..errm...we...we just thought...y'know..."

Ana is 5ft not a lot, 40 something kilos and was at the time 30km away from the hotel and didn't start work for almost 3 hours. What can she possibly do? Except for firing the security guard.

After she puts the phone down she starts shaking and goes into "panic/overdrive" and suddenly tries to do everything 3 x as fast as she normally would "i need to get to the hotel" etc. So I jump up, calm her down...talk her down to normality.

Then she looks at me and asks whats wrong :p

I need coffee.

Caporegime
What a pair. Do you have a nanny in case you both have an episode at the same time? :p

Thankfully I haven't had a panic attack for about 6 - 8 months. Anxiety still sucks though!

Caporegime
What a pair. Do you have a nanny in case you both have an episode at the same time? :p

Thankfully I haven't had a panic attack for about 6 - 8 months. Anxiety still sucks though!
No not quite :p

Normally if one is having a problem the other knows they need to keep their **** together :p

Back
Top Bottom