What TV shows are you currently watching

Man of Honour
What aspects didn’t you gel with?

I really enjoy it, only started it a few days ago as well and watched the entire first season in a day.

I am a huge fan of the “fixer” type of detective murder mystery thrillers. The lead is always battling his or her own internal issues while trying to balance the case with personal life – tried and tested premise, but each show has a unique angle thanks to the acting abilities of the main cast being able to deliver believable enough dialogue for me to be pulled into their lives.

I think Titus Welliver does that really well with Bosch’s character. I have not read the novels, but based on how well it has been received, wouldn’t be surprised if it stayed true to the original character.

Associate
Currently watching: Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, Flash, SHIELD, Supernatural, Blacklist, Homeland, Gotham (but a break again until April?!) and Blindspot.

Gave up on: Colonoscopy (Colony), Fear The Walking Crap, Sleepy Hollow (I may revisit this though).

On my to watch list: Luke Cage, Man In The High Castle, Black Mirror, Stranger Things, Vikings, Black Sails, Shooter, Narcos.

Soldato
AndyCr15;30481108 said:
Anyone tried 'Santa Clara Diet' on Netlfix
I think it's kinda marmite. It's got a very particular style, it's intentionally overacted in a silly comedy way. I found it funny enough, more amusing than laugh out loud. If you like Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant it's worth a go. The episodes are only short so fairly easy to get an idea if it's your thing or not.

Soldato
BBT is still great IMO.

I'm actually watching Game of Thrones through for a second time, leading up to the new season. Already things are making more sense now I have a rough idea of what is going on.

Back
Top Bottom