What TV shows are you currently watching

Associate
Family Guy is a great brain dead time killer,
Game of Thrones, though gone off it as soon as I saw the snow zombie's at the end of series 2 I thought to my self it's getting a bit stupid, not sure if I want to bother starting series 3

Soldato
chicago PD
Night Shift
The OA

Starting watching The OA last night, got halfway through the first episode before i got too tired. Finished the first episode this evening but wasnt in the mood to see start the second episode. So just to try something different i started The Night Shift and watched the first 5 episodes, was surprised how much i liked it. Will return to the OA sometime.

Soldato
It's boring and repetitive, they need to solve something, he takes a pill, something else, takes another pill etc, i gave up after 3 episodes.

Agreed, wanted to like it but really didn't gel with it at all. The main character is obnoxious too.

I'm about to watch the final episode of Review, brilliant comedy series that few people ever seem to have heard of.

Associate
I'm really late on it but i'm enjoying The Wire (just starting season 3). Aside from the aspect ratio of the DVD it still seems to hold up well.

Associate
Just finished Sneaky Pete on Amazon which we thoroughly enjoyed and now onto Vikings which has grabbed me a lot more than Game of Thrones ever did.

Soldato
Line of duty :O

I'm really late on it but i'm enjoying The Wire (just starting season 3). Aside from the aspect ratio of the DVD it still seems to hold up well.
Did they not fix the aspect ratio when they finally remastered it for DVD the other year ? Shame if not

It's amazing though

Associate
Rich and Morty (season 2). For years my friends were telling me to watch this and I never got round to it. They were right.

Soldato
Just finished Season 2 of Hand of God (Amazon).

I really enjoyed both seasons, so it's a shame that it's been cancelled.

Not sure what to watch next. Will probably read a page or two of this thread for inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom