Poll: Would you or wouldn't you???

Would you or wouldn't you??? (keep the gold, because this thread title is garbage)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
I would have checked the rules to see if I got any of it back if nobody could lay claims to it. I may have just kept it and left it lying around for years, at least you would know you had it for backup, but if I kept it I doubt I would ever try and sell it, too risky, would get caught out eventually.

Associate
I'd like to think I would've kept it, but I probably wouldn't have done because I'm a coward, I'd have just turned it in.

Soldato
Nothing I could do with 2mil in gold, no-one I know who'd buy it and it'd probably get taken off me and traced if I took it to any proper dealers anyway.

But like the guy in the article, I'd be all Arnie about it - "My own ******* TANK!!! Watch me CRUSH things!!!" :D

Soldato
he won't get it back, the kuwaiti government will claim it back - maybe they will give him a reward.

honestly, i would be very tempted to just keep it, although it being bars it makes it more difficult to sell.
If was coins i would have kept it and feigned ignorance if caught - it would be easy to sell in small lots over decades.

Caporegime
I suspect he's not short of a bob or two if he owns 150 restored military vehicles anyway looking at how much hey cost. He's probably got millions tied up in his collection.

Caporegime
Anyway he's clearly lying and there was more than 5 gold bars. He says that the fuel tank was "stuffed" full of gold bars and I would imagine those tanks have very large fuel tanks so I doubt 5 gold bars would count as been "stuffed full"

Suspect he;s kept at least 5 for himself.

Associate
They will get handed by to Kuwait's national bank or something & they give him 10-20% donated to charity of his choice or similar nonsense.

Associate
2 million would change my life, but legally what would be the ramifications of keeping it and being caught?

How would you even go about attempting to sell that without it being suspicious.

Back
Top Bottom