***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Chaps, I am still on the look out for a Digiflavor Siren 22mm, if anyone finds a place with these in stock it would be much appreciated, from the UK!

Don
OP
I think you're going to struggle. Digiflavor have stopped making them and will be releasing a new version fairly soon from what I'm reading around the web.
Don't get the 25mm by the way. It's not as good as the 22 and has a design flaw with the glass section in the middle. The 22 doesn't have the same issue.

Soldato
Make a clay bowl big enough to contain a full corpse.

Find iron oxide and aluminium powder, mix at a ratio of 27:80, i.e 8 grams of iron oxide & 2.7 grams of aluminium powder.

Pour mixture in to container with corpse.

Put magnesium strip in mixture with the corpse.

Light the magnesium strip.

Boom Thermite cremation pot..

Soldato
I think you're going to struggle. Digiflavor have stopped making them and will be releasing a new version fairly soon from what I'm reading around the web.
Don't get the 25mm by the way. It's not as good as the 22 and has a design flaw with the glass section in the middle. The 22 doesn't have the same issue.

Ah man :( thanks though dude! I will have to keep a look out for their new toy!

Permabanned
Has anyone had any issues with the nic from Darkstar? Just made up a batch and its very harsh. I mixed the nic like crazy before separating in to bottles and storing in the freezer. Made up another batch without the nic and its fine :/

Yep, same here. Thought I'd just hit a stubborn 'hot spot' the first time round so shook it for a good 10 mins next time, still the same. Out of interest I went down to my local brick and mortar and picked up a 10ml from them. 7.2, PG based same as DS and it was much smoother.

:/

Caporegime
It actually comes as a kit I believe...

Yes! It's called the 'Zelos kit'.

If they don't stock that then just ask for a good 20-50 watt mod with an internal battery to accompany the tank. Shouldn't cost you much I'd have thought.

Bought one that day. Only mistake was to buy some cheapo flavours but a friend gave me some of his bubblegum mint which I love.

Nice vape as well - my GF wants to swap mine for hers :p. Thank you for the recommendation :).

Associate
Has anyone had any issues with the nic from Darkstar? Just made up a batch and its very harsh. I mixed the nic like crazy before separating in to bottles and storing in the freezer. Made up another batch without the nic and its fine :/

I hope not, I have just had a 500ml delivered last week that I've still to open. I could check tonight but I am on 0.75 nic so don't know if id notice.

Permabanned
Bought one that day. Only mistake was to buy some cheapo flavours but a friend gave me some of his bubblegum mint which I love.

Nice vape as well - my GF wants to swap mine for hers :p. Thank you for the recommendation :).

Nice man! Glad I could be of help! Welcome to the club... :p

In other news, pulled the trigger on my first 'high end' RDA yesterday to pair with my HexOhm and...

CSMNT 24k postless RDA!

Twas either that or the Recoil. Decided to go with the CSMNT as I can't stand building on those old style decks and have always wanted to try postless. Got great reviews so will just have to wait and see!

Associate
ive got a bottle that tastes harsh was supposed to send it back but not had time yet, dark star said there nics fine and i could send it back for them to test

Caporegime
Try thinning out your wicks. I've started doing that and it works fine although if I chain vape I get dry hits.

Before I never thinned the wicks out and after a pull or 2, always a dry hit.

Also make sure you aren't stuffing lots of cotton into your juice wells, like I said thin them out and it will probably work better

Caporegime
Also don't put the cotton actually in the juice well, sit it on top resting on the deck.
I put just a little bit of cotton into the well, after thinning it out.

I have noticed with the serpent mini, anything higher than 60watts, I get dry burns constantly. So it seems to me that anything less than 60watts is ideal. Even at 50 watts, both my serpents chuck out clouds.

On another rather random note, seems like ecigone have sent me another pharoah rta :confused: I sent my damaged one back a week or so ago and got another pharoah rta sent to me. Thinking brilliant customer service lol but looks like the replacement one for my original damaged one is on it's way.

I haven't been charged for it as well, soon as I get it I'll give them a quick call and let them know. Probably send it back or I could be a right **** and keep it, sell it and make my money back:p so ultimately I'll have a pharoah rta for free:p

Back
Top Bottom