• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Thread**

Associate
It's really not that relevant, in the end your order was put before others who ordered that card before you. I'm not having a go at you, it's the system OCUK are using that is wrong.

I must agree with this and say I think it really is not a fair system OCUK are applying if someone can change their order and as a result effectively jump the queue. I have pre-ordered a ZOTAC AMP Extreme back on 10th of March and would be really annoyed to have my card delivery delayed so someone who changed their order today can get 2 of them early! I really hope OCUK's system does not allow this sort of thing as it surely can't be fair on everyone else who pre-ordered before hand?

Its frustrating for everyone having to wait so long for shiny new toys!! I'm really hoping I get mine in the next batch that gets delivered.

Soldato
WOW. good on ya m8
go on giz a full system rundown just to make me jelouse :)

to be honest though my 5930K is fine, just bored of it though, had it since 2014!

something like this:
My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £1,936.53
(includes shipping: £14.70)

msi-x99a_sli_plus-product_pictures-boxshot-1_105x105.jpg
[/url]

Associate

thats a nice setup :)

though you said u had the 6950x not the 6850k?

either way good on ya bro should last a few years that

Back
Top Bottom