Formula Boinc 2017

PDW

PDW

Associate
Great job guys, everyone's contribution helps whatever you can give to get the team where it belongs :D

Even you 10esseeTony, if it hadn't have been for you urging us on by telling us we should be the superior team :p
Well done on the 2nd place, OCN must be wondering where it all went wrong, I expect you'll let them know :D

PDW

PDW

Associate
Well done guys. Can't say I helped much. What projects do you usually do inbetween the sprints?
Hi Engy, welcome aboard :)

Here is our team page in the competition: http://formula-boinc.org/index.py?lang=en&team=399&year=2017
You can see what projects we are working on, there are still some we haven't got any points in.
If you are new to Boinc then have a look through some of the projects web sites to see what they are about or just ask for hints on what's available for what interests you.

It would be great if people want to help 24/7 but if that's a bit much just helping out in these Sprint challenges which last 3-4 days really does help the team in the Sprint and the Marathon for that project. The next sprint starts at 10pm UK time on 27th April but the project is announced 24 hours before that and will be posted in this thread.

Soldato
engy if next time the challenge is on, expect a polite reminder in your email folder from me :) :D.

just got it from work and catching up on the last few posts, awesome job from everybody involved. and to be fair we didn't even use all of the members like last time on that pogs challenge. there was still several members with some pretty serious fire power who wasn't even part of this challenge! now time to sort more power out for the next challenge!

whats every body doing now? got my pcs on NFS and servers running POGS, looks like theres some easy points on yoyo@home to be had!

Last edited:
Soldato
seeing how the sprint moved us ahead of Anandtech in the numberfields marathon I'm staying on numberfields in case they make a move to take it back.
hey texas, its good to see you back around, do you have any way of contacting you incase you miss when the next challenge is on? its good to have you onboard that's for sure!

in other news ive had some reply back on gumtree about some graphics card im after to boost our gpu power! pretty sure ill get a visit soon to see if im growing anything in my loft

Last edited:
Soldato
because its in the shed im willing to use some powerfull fans that are noisy! its hot in there in this sun so need to combat that with a temp fix until I get better fans

Back
Top Bottom