Alternative to Dan A4 ?

Soldato
I've found this and thought i'd take my first punt at backing this:
http://www.louqe.com/ghost.html

What looks clever with this, is there is an optional "tophat" with the larger one looking to be big enough to fit some AIO radiators.

I'll have to see if it actually comes to anything.

Soldato
OP
golly its stunning.

Still avail on kickstarter, hmmm. Might actually make a move from my sg05! But for 150quid minimum? hmm.
Don't forget the shipping costs, i backed it and completely forgot the shipping costs, but still i think it worked out around £180 ish.

Soldato
I have backed this too, really hope they they make the goal. Hopefully they get some more pictures up & get a prototype to a big youtuber.

Soldato
Based on the goal they're looking for somewhere around 1500 buyers to get it kickstarted and imo that's too many. Even nCase only got something like 500 in the initial run.

Pity as i'd be interested otherwise but I can't see it making the goal without a miracle.

Soldato
OP
I've just had an email from Kickstarter, looks like they're going to stop the campaign and have another go at it :(

Associate
signed up to their Facebook page, they look like they are making some good changes to it. Fingers crossed they will hit the target next time

Soldato
OP
signed up to their Facebook page, they look like they are making some good changes to it. Fingers crossed they will hit the target next time
Don't use Facebook but got the email link from them. I'll keep an eye out and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom