Parvum: Frosted Designare - Hard fitting installed and tubing plan!

Soldato
will be brief with the first post since i've already posted up on the Case section...

Its a Frosted Clear/ Clear Parvum M1.0 case, ordered on the 04/04/17 (should created it then having seen the other thread)

Just gonna leave it like this for a while....

Soldato
OP
Communication is on the go! so here's the first found of renders!

Frosted Surfaces take a while to render so they aren't 100% which is fair enough as each shot took 45min- with a degree in it I can stand by that. Trying to track a CAD file of the Designare board but most likely any Gigabyte board will do for final render

Dark parts might to highlight which parts are Clear Frosted. Im thinking back panel needs to be framed like the front?

***scratch that friends in work think front door should be like the back and frame-less. seems they like the frame-less join in render below. Thoughts PLEASE????

bottom to renders make it easier to see the combination easier as well as the mods, rear window instead of fan, mobo raised higher and bottom fans added.

Trying to see about mobo tray section and if my plan will work, which is in to parts, clear for the motherboard stand and frosted for the last section which has a curve instead of the angle Parvum normally do . In theory they will allow a longer back-panel for Storage mounts and hiding cables from the front view

Last edited:
Associate
Personally think it would look best as a full frosted clear case with only two polished clear accents on the inner front and back layers. A normal frosted midwall with the designaire logo shape cut out from behind the board, possibly with a clear polished piece inlaid into it. Frosted frames on both sides without any windows. The frame-less idea should be on both sides if you go with that, however i'd always prefer not to see the edges of the base, the cubes and underneath the case. A frosted border would give you places to hide and diffuse lighting too rather than staring down the edge of an LED strip.

But, i've seen a lot and the different combinations always surprise me, 8 Packs Rocket uses a lot of polished and it looks awesome. I do like frost though.

JR

Soldato
OP
Personally think it would look best as a full frosted clear case with only two polished clear accents on the inner front and back layers. A normal frosted midwall with the designaire logo shape cut out from behind the board, possibly with a clear polished piece inlaid into it. Frosted frames on both sides without any windows. The frame-less idea should be on both sides if you go with that, however i'd always prefer not to see the edges of the base, the cubes and underneath the case. A frosted border would give you places to hide and diffuse lighting too rather than staring down the edge of an LED strip.

But, i've seen a lot and the different combinations always surprise me, 8 Packs Rocket uses a lot of polished and it looks awesome. I do like frost though.

JR

true, I hate LED strips and liking the use of diffusers but hoping not to have any, lighting from fans I hope would be enough.
As you say, both side panels would need to be Clear to allow the frameless look, which should visually be amazing but a nightmare for cables!
was plans to tackle the midwall with 2 part design. Clear for the section the motherboard fixes to and the second section being frosted, but isn't angled but a curve instead. would hide the storage and cables at least from front view....
But seems parties involved like having the the main body transparent so everything is on show from almost any angle, which I can see from their point of view showing every component off and when on display .

Soldato
OP
thought about an idea havent seen on Parvum built systems and that Phanteks have introduced on their Evolve cases which i think is a sweet idea! Hinges, the fact your have to unscrew plexi and glass panels in this modern ages is baffling haha

https://www.sdslondon.co.uk/door-hi...e-glass-door-pivot-hinge-for-inset-doors.html

l_80283.jpg

would still keep 2 cubes at the front of the case so the door could be 'kept shut'. One at the back end opening up in the other direction with the hinges at the front end of the case. I theory doesn't seem to hard to do, even if doing it myself but making sure the cubes are set back slightly

Soldato
OP
Second round of renders in.
Midwall is now in two parts, clear that holds the Mobo and Frosted that has a sharp 90 bend, so no more single panel with two 45 bends.
May get second part in clear and frosted but prefer this design :)

Both side panels are single layered and transparent .

Just need to think on the rear panel a little .

Soldato
OP
Nice, do you need the USB3 ports at the front? And the power button? Seems a shame to have unsightly cabling running up to the front!

Never really thought about it! Haha, might just have to be on with cable braiding :)

Might have to ditch the cut outs on the edges of the rear panel and have it as a true rectangle

Soldato
OP
I can just see the dust bunnies and balls of dust jumping for joy :D

It will no doubt look beautiful, but man you have your work cut out keeping it that way :D

Yep, that way opted for positive air pressure and have some dust filters around :)

I have a feel it will be in flat pack form for most of its life haha

But yeah, will be hard as everything needs to be OEM ! PSU needs to be as how you buy it etc etc. Just as long as I keep it neat, compared to most of these clean and stunning builds posted on here I'll be happy .

Soldato
OP
Got pictures last night from the guys at @parvumsystems :)

seems custom midwall was a bit of an issue but ironed out with having 3 small cable holes cut out instead.

What do you guys think of the midwall design? not sure if it could all be done as one piece- but i requested two different materials - but I personally think its a better design then then angled stock one :)

Soldato
Looking good. Inspired by your case I decided to order an X2.0 for a little ITX build. I've arranged to drive down to the Parvum workshop this Saturday afternoon to collect it so I'll be on the look out for this!

Soldato
OP
Looking good. Inspired by your case I decided to order an X2.0 for a little ITX build. I've arranged to drive down to the Parvum workshop this Saturday afternoon to collect it so I'll be on the look out for this!

Was sent out last night :(

What design style did you go for ?

Very happy so far with how the order has been so far . custom mid wall has come out quite well

Back
Top Bottom