Interesting Question about yourself.

Soldato
Interesting question. Had to think about that one. I'd say that I could probably dumbbell press heavier that everyone in that room. Failing that, play better badminton.

Other than that, nothing comes to mind.

Soldato
I can hear a track and as long as I know the track in the first place I can normally tell you what album I heard it on and what number on the album it was, sometimes even how long the track is to the second... I have no idea why I keep this information in my head for?

Associate
Wow, no one seems to get this question. You all think it's about skills. There will already be someone better.

What are you best at?

Being you.

(I'm no hippy, just logical)

Caporegime
Wow, no one seems to get this question. You all think it's about skills. There will already be someone better.

What are you best at?

Being you.

(I'm no hippy, just logical)

out of 100 people - no there won't always be someone 'better'

you're not being logical with that first statement

objectively there will be someone who can run say the 100m the fastest and if you happen to be say, male, in your 20s and a good club runner then you're probably going to be the best out of a random assortment of 100 people aged say 0 to 100 years old...

Soldato
I have a fairly niche IT related job also. I suspect if you put me in a room with thousands of random people in the UK, it's quite possible none of them would know my field either.

Back
Top Bottom