**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ Thread ****

Associate
10h83yx.jpg
Mines here :D

Soldato
Well... this is annoying. Spoke to chitterchatter again and been told earliest possible stock on 28th so now looks like it might not even get to me for 1st of May.

Even more annoying is that they do have stock, but only for EE and it's apparently only the unlocked handsets that are delayed... sounds fishy!

Associate
Well... this is annoying. Spoke to chitterchatter again and been told earliest possible stock on 28th so now looks like it might not even get to me for 1st of May.

Even more annoying is that they do have stock, but only for EE and it's apparently only the unlocked handsets that are delayed... sounds fishy!

I'm cancelling mine. There's a 30 quid off voucher for Samsung direct so you don't even save that much anyway. And who knows if/when you'll get that cash back.

Free accident cover type thing through Samsung too

Soldato
the s8 plus is actually smaller than I thought it would be. having used a note 4 for so long I guess the fact the note 4 is wide and the S8 plus is taller. For any reviews saying the S8 plus is too big or too tall I mock your puny hands :D

Also the camera in low light on this is seriously good.

Here are a few comparison pics with my Note 4 camera.

Galaxy S8 on the left Note 4 on the right.

6F2DqX7.jpg

yVu306t.jpg

odFe350.jpg

vGYUkGd.jpg

H7axipH.jpg

Associate
Seems a lot of people have recieved their s8 now. Did you all preorder really early?

How are you finding your new phone? Is it a worthy purchase?

Ordered mine through CPW on the 30th March, was delivered yesterday with the option of getting that free bluetooth samsung speaker which i submitted to have yesterday through CPW.

Really like the S8 as coming from an LG G3 the S8 is around the same size in length but the LG G3 was much wider than the S8 is, so its a worthy upgrade for me as my LG G3 was starting to show its age, plus i was over-due an upgrade.

The phone is great, the screen is fantastic, i picked up a cheap £4.25 case off the bay (pic), which will tide me over until i get something a bit better as just wanted something now to at least protect the phone, will see how the phone does on battery today but early indications from playing with it yesterday the battery will be fine for my use.

Overall im impressed with the build quality and the overall speed of the phone when carrying out tasks, so its a happy purchase :)

Back
Top Bottom