*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
Well IF Herrera is still up at 170k. This makes me sad :( 30k short but to fit him in I'll need to buy an English CB(Probably Cahill) Rooney and Rashford/Martial at ST.

Need him to be about 120k for me to pounce. Hoping he'll drop with rewards :(

Associate
I'm not much of a skiller apart from a few common ones and I would say I'm successful :p

I prefer a quick 1-2 type of play.

Try lowering pressure/aggression in your CT maybe?

I'm an average player and wouldn't call myself a skilled, but the key three skill moves to succeed are the ball roll, Berba spin and then body feinting. Then add LT+RT dribbling, throw in the fake shots etc

Might just be me then, perhaps I'm struggling with defending this year. I'm usually alright, not the best but I seem to be conceding so often these days.

See, I don't even know the Berba spin or body feinting :p fake shots for me, rarely work, people just tend to read them so easily.

What's the LT+RT dribbling all about?

I've got about 115k to build a new team, not fussed on formation etc, any ideas anyone?

Soldato
Not touched this in a while but decided to play a few games today in the DKT every game just felt like i wasnt controlling my players as the button delay was ridiculous. Played a few more in the league and they felt fine, ended up selling most of my team thinking of going back to 4411 with SIF Gameiro and IF Yedder behind him.

Soldato
Got an IF Herrera in my WL, probably the most valuable pull I've had this year! Still not quite the funds I would have had if I didn't go full retard with Bergkamp :(

Associate
^PSV/Ajax players are going for a decent wedge and other Eredivisie players have bumped up in price too. So check your clubs for them.

Completed MM for about 10k. Looking at the prices of the TOTW, they're all pretty low, so will save the TOTW player until a better week.

Permabanned
currently using this team, Son 88 LF is a miracle worker. Scores 99.9% every shot.

Have Musa, Martial & Kante as subs around the 70th min.

Have around 150k to spend on a striker? I have been using Sanchez as ST.

Any recommendations? I am not too good as a player but this team feels good.

team.png

Soldato
Anyone tried IF Herrera yet? That card won't be to most peoples tastes but he's perfect for my team and especially in terms of linking PL and La Liga.

Back
Top Bottom