The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
so given coffee cup discussion in espresso thread - what is the branding on your elegant mugs ?
(need to get one of those apps , maybe it would have told me ... dish match too, one day)

So is your new breakfast strategy vegetables ? interesting flavour - that blurs the lines

Soldato
so given coffee cup discussion in espresso thread - what is the branding on your elegant mugs ?
(need to get one of those apps , maybe it would have told me ... dish match too, one day)

So is your new breakfast strategy vegetables ? interesting flavour - that blurs the lines

I only have one of those mugs and it was a gift, unfortunately there are no markings or branding on it. I got told it was feminine when I used it at work once. :p

Veg for breakfast is part of it, get some vitamins and bulks it out while being low sugar/carb. The main thing for me is just having breakfast.. its very easy to not eat until lunch. Which I know is bad so I'm trying to get into a better routine. That was at the weekend but I've started preparing it night before then I can just get it out the fridge and eat in the morning.

I didn't realise how many kcal in a gyoza though! Considering they're so easy and quick to eat. Tracking food can show you new things!

Soldato
jl13bn.jpg

t4xsfn.jpg

Dinner tonight at Handmade Burger Company, before going with friends to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2. They didn't have the burger I actually wanted, so settled for a cheese and bacon burger and a side of Mexican chips.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
it appears to have the issue of being far to small for the bun, a cardinal sin, so I'm afraid you are going to hell. if I'm not mistaken you can just see it above the lettuce and below the bacon, set deep inside.

Back
Top Bottom