** PHANTEKS EVOLV M-ATX GLASS - THE SECOND COMING **

OcUK Staff
In what has been an eagerly anticipated refresh, the Phanteks Evolv M-ATX Glass has made its entrance at OcUK. Sporting a pair of 3mm tempered glass side panels, Phanteks has listened to feedback on the Evolv ATX Glass and heavily tinted the right hand side panel so you can only see the SSD's, which will please everyone with bad cable management :) Added to that, the Evolv M-ATX Glass now supports 360mm radiators at the front, RGB support via Asus Aura, MSI Mystic Light Sync & all Phanteks RGB products. Plus, there is a pair of 2.5" SSD trays included for mounting on the rear of the motherboard panel.

Other than that, it's available in 3 colours - Black, Gunmetal Grey & Silver, and sports the majority of the features found on the original Evolv. Stock will be landing next Wednesday/Thursday and is available for preorder today in limited quantities! It's a lovely case.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Micro-ATX Glass Case - Black @ £114.95 inc VAT

The EVOLV MATX Glass is the successor of the very first Evolv case and combines 3mm anodized aluminum with dual 3mm tempered glass side panels.

Only £114.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Micro-ATX Glass Case - Gunmetal Grey @ £114.95 inc VAT

The EVOLV MATX Glass is the successor of the very first Evolv case and combines 3mm anodized aluminum with dual 3mm tempered glass side panels.

Only £114.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Micro-ATX Glass Case - Silver @ £114.95 inc VAT

Only £114.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Finally! I've been waiting for this since forever. Now I just have to decide between Grey and Silver. :p
I recently picked up the non-TG version from fleabay but will try and return it for one of these.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Good choice guys. I had the original Evolv and loved it, but just a little cramped for my hardware. Updated to the Evolv ATX Glass which is a brilliant case, then Phanteks go and improve the Evolv further to make me want to downsize again :)

Associate
I've had the old ATX and the glass version using the old MATX now, gave up on big cases and custom loops,just use an EK Predator for now, works as well
hopefully the new EK AIO will appear soon, though it seems to have been put back till Q3 now.

Associate
Anyone know if you get the basic fan hub and 1 rgb led strip with case as standard or am i getting mixed up with ATX case? Can't see what accesories come as standard with mATX version. Cheers

OcUK Staff
OP
Anyone know if you get the basic fan hub and 1 rgb led strip with case as standard or am i getting mixed up with ATX case? Can't see what accesories come as standard with mATX version. Cheers

It doesn't, no. Probably thinking of the ATX version. Still, I think it represents good value for money for what you get.

Associate
Nice cases! Looks great in black. Had the ATX version in silver and the contrast is lovely on that case. Can't go wrong!

Last edited:
Associate
I have the original Evolv but have not found it great to work with for liquid cooling. Nice to see support for a 360mm rad at the front on this version

Back
Top Bottom