• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Soldato
I think maybe at 1080p two GTX 1080tis are not being given enough work to give a max score, so they are not ramping up to full, but with the higher res test it is... so maybe the issue is the benchmark not my system.

Also Death has an extreme chip with 2 more cores than me.

Man of Honour
I think maybe at 1080p two GTX 1080tis are not being given enough work to give a max score, so they are not ramping up to full, but with the higher res test it is... so maybe the issue is the benchmark not my system.

Also Death has an extreme chip with 2 more cores than me.

Extreme CPUs are a liability on this bench, you are much better off with a good quad core like a 7700k.

Associate
6114a1cb74.jpg

Soldato
7sWvMHE.jpg
3440x1440 Same settings as ultra HD just with the custom res.

6700k @4.6ghz
1080ti @1974/5505

@Ace Modder Just been reading your posts above and our results do seem off a little, feel free to hit me up on steam here for a little chat or in the forums new conversation system ( if it works ) so we can possibly compare contrast a few things see whats going on ? Also for reference in here i also am using a single flexi bridge.

Caporegime
OP
On the board Mate... ^^^ :)

@Ace Modder

Make sure you don't have anything you don't need running in the back ground, i lirally found that by leaving my Windows Dock launcher running i was losing as much as 20% performance in this benchmark.

XWindows Dock 2.0.3.0.

Man of Honour
totally crazy, I found that running other benchmarks my results are spot on. I cba with heaven/valley now. I know mycards are performing as they should, so I'm happy.

With 2 cards you need to run Valley @2160p or Heaven 4 @1440p using max settings to get an accurate result.

Anything less and the CPU will bottleneck the cards.

Back
Top Bottom